+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: Heritage Bank Calling for an aptitude test

Post Re: Heritage Bank Calling for an aptitude test

I congratulate you that received the message. Can someone give us the e-mail address used to send you the message? Meanwhile, the aptitude test will be a factor of the firm conducting the test.
    Be strong and courageous, for the Lord has done it.

Re: Heritage Bank Calling for an aptitude test

I also got email from heritage bank for exam on saturday 13th in ph, but no venue and time yet. I'm still wondering which one workforce is also calling for.

@uhiejunior, aiit. tnx
    Caesar

@augustus. I got the same text as u. There was nothing like heritage bank on it

Quote Originally Posted by icecream931 View Post
    @augustus. I got the same text as u. There was nothing like heritage bank on it
    guess we just have to wait till tomorrow to get the full detail as was said in d text.
    Caesar

Just got this message now from philips consulting dou I haven't seen d new mail and don't know if its d first mail we got they are talking of. Who else got this. Dear candidate,following the invitation for aptitude test for Heritage Bank,pls be reminded that the test will hold Sat.13/04/2013¿Rivers State College of Arts&Science,Rumuola,PH from 8am.Come with print out of the email for verification.Check your spam box if you havent received an email.Thank you-Phillips Consulting

I got the mail too... But pls I have not found any Heritage Bank website. What is their site address?

Got another text from workforce today as they said. its for heritage bank, seems they omitted "Heritage" in the previous text.
    Guess there are different agencies conducting the test by zone. seems workforce is handling southwest cos the locations for the second screening after the test are given as lagos and akure. so i assume philips consulting is handling ph zone. the similarity is that they are both goin to be held on saturday, 13th of april. Success to all writing the test.
    Any idea on possible type of questions?

For those dat will be writing d test in PH let us come together and rob heads together for a successful Exam and also d possible questions dat we will be expecting.I got mine not quite long ago.Dear candidate,following the invitation for aptitude test for Heritage Bank,pls be reminded that the test will hold Sat.13/04/2013¿Rivers State College of Arts&Science,Rumuola,PH from 12pm.Come with print out of the email for verification.Check your spam box if you havent received an email.Thank you-Phillips Consulting.u can contact me with dis number 08035090658 or ur can ping me 22191b06.Thanks for ur understanding

@uhiejoshua wher u comin frm...am based in umuahia..jus thinkin wher to crash.are u based in PH? Mine is by 8.am.so wat do we expct?

@jshuaudo I never knw hw d test will be.I was thinking dat if there is any body with d idea of hw d test will be Meanwhile I based in Enugu and will be going on friday against saturday for d test.pls can I get ur number so dat I will ask u hw d test be after ur own Exam.pls ineed it oooh

I will give u a call..scammers can easily take advantage of that....i hope thats ur no posted on one of ur comments.

pls can some one drop the details of the test. That could be of benefit to some intending gate crashers.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast