+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: HELP!!! University of aberdeen admission, need means of funding(scholarship)

HELP!!! University of aberdeen admission, need means of funding(scholarship)

Please house I need help, I have gotten admission into university of aberdeen for January 2010 start but I lack the fund, anybody with any idea of how I can get a scholarship, where I can get the scholarship and what I have to do to get the scholarship, please let send the info to [email protected]. God bless you as you do so.

Re: HELP!!! University of aberdeen admission, need means of funding(scholarship)

men i,m seeking for an admission in this school, brother whats the process like pls not the site yet

Re: HELP!!! University of aberdeen admission, need means of funding(scholarship)

I made my application wen I was in the Uk, but what you can do is make sure u have all your credentials scanned e.g transcript 4rm university, at least 2 academic reference and send this to the school you are interested in i.e after u've checked and met their admission requirements. Good luck.

+ Reply