+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: HAVE U GOTTEN UR EXAM INVITE?I GOT MINE LAST NIGHT FROM THE IMO STATE YOUTHJOB CENTER!!

HAVE U GOTTEN UR EXAM INVITE?I GOT MINE LAST NIGHT FROM THE IMO STATE YOUTHJOB CENTER!!

I GOT AN EXAM INVITE VIA TXT MESSAGE FRM THE IMO YOUTHJOB CENTER,ASKING ME TO GO TO: www.imo.ngrecruit.com TO PRINT MY SLIP AND MY EXAM DETAILS.WHICH I DID QUICKLY AND SAW MY CENTER-ALVAN IKOKU FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION-CLASSROOM 3,EXAM NO-I WONT MENTION,EXAM DATE-22/05/2010,EXAM TIME-11.30AM.SO GO AND CHECK URS,USE UR REF NO AND PIN TO LOGIN!!

Re: HAVE U GOTTEN UR EXAM INVITE?I GOT MINE LAST NIGHT FROM THE IMO STATE YOUTHJOB CENTER!!

they said my session has expired! how come? hv they written any exams b4 now? reply

Re: HAVE U GOTTEN UR EXAM INVITE?I GOT MINE LAST NIGHT FROM THE IMO STATE YOUTHJOB CENTER!!

No exam has been taken.Did they send u any text b4 login in ur details?Keep login in it could be a system error!

Bro ur session or card can never expire since the exam has not been taken.Just go to www.imo.ngrecruit.com and type in ur reference and pin numbers correctly.

my centre is lagos and i hv not received any message. mayb its 4 those that applied in abuja n imo. i am still waiting 4 their message

I advise u to login with ur ref and pin number and stop waiting for their txt msg.U will see ur exam centre,exam no and everything.

i go wound ohakim
    i

+ Reply