+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Has there been any invitation for interview after sending details to stanbic?

Has there been any invitation for interview after sending details to stanbic?

Has anyone got any invitation for interview after sending details cos i saw someone in another thread saying "Later got an invitation for interview on 22nd October. anyone with info shld hint the house ASAP. Ur reply will be highly appreciated.
    Thanks.

Re: Has there been any invitation for interview after sending details to stanbic?

no, i have not been contacted. this person you are talking about, which state did he applied to? i did my test in lagos chams city and they have not contacted me after sending my details to them

Re: Has there been any invitation for interview after sending details to stanbic?

@ayomijide, i got a text today that i have invited for an interview that i should check my email for further details and i am yet to receive the email... the only mentioned the location of the interview in the text, they did not include time and day... pls does anyone have an idea of what i can do to rectify this issue? Thanx.

+ Reply