Hello members, i have been in d forex bussiness for quit a long time now and i must say in d past years i have never come across a Software dat is so simple and Accurate like d one am using right now, this software tells you wen to Buy or Sell with d sign of an arrow, it even comes with a sound alart system to ensure you dont miss out on a trade when there is a trade opportunity, all you need to do is obey d arrow signs pointing up for buy or down for sell and later smile to d bank, its as easy as a proffessional wit years of profitable experience telling you wen to buy or sell. There are two ways in which you can get dis software, either by we meeting one on one since i live in Ibadan, or i upload it to your email after you make a pay of #4000 "refundable" to GTBank Acc name- Ogunremi Olufemi Bodunrin Num-9034428. After payment send the Depositor name, Teller num & Date of payment to 08060689531, and you get it immidiately after confirmation. NOTE: You wil still av to call me n say thankyou after a week usage. Pls call for more info 08060689531.