+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: GUS: Wat manner of elders?

GUS: Wat manner of elders?

I jus finished watching d 2nd episode of Gulder Ultimate Search & I wonder why d council of elders wil allow Daddy Showkey 2 remain on d show after he obviously hit Princess..d elders goofed bigtime by eviting Funke instead of Showkey..4 d mere fact dat Shockey cud raise his hand up 2 a woman on national TV shows he is uncultured & undeserving of d opportunity & shud av been shown d matching order. House, wat do u think?

Re: GUS: Wat manner of elders?

I agree with u, waledud. But I think eviction there is based strictly on their tasks. Beside, why is Genevieve the host, sef? She's too stiff and too young. They should have used someone like Olu Jacobs, Zack Orji or Tony Umez...I'm sure she lobbied for it going by the way Nollywood lost interest in her.

@n4real, sumtyms contestants cud b evited when dey break certain ground rules which i believe shud include assaulting a fellow contestant, having sex, etc..Daddy by beating princess has turn himsef into a bully dat must b feared & revered by all..dats nt gud 4 gulder..anyway, dat's dat..& yes Genny does not jus fit into dose shoes..she lacks d presence, confidence & carriage dat dat role demands..I thnk Joke Silva wud av done a better job.

Pls @ wot time n days is it televised?

Yep. I also noticed that Genevieve was inappriopriate in her role as the host too, probably bcos it shud have been a more matured personality.

@ Chizy: time is once a week, 7:00 - 8:00pm on Sundays on AIT. Dont know abt other stations.

What Showkey did was actually not nice as he protrayed himself as a bully but guess they wanted to eliminate based on task.

Really dady shokey was sober 4 his action... like he said, it was a mistake perhaps dat was why the remaining contestants did not quarrel him. But face facts, the lady in qst needed to shut her mouth a little... which she did after the slap, thinks she had bin wanting help. . You need to see how her mouth had bin running like okro. For the likes of Chioma and Funke " her partners in trouble making", what's you ladies problem with Muma? Learn from the guys...

u guyz are bunch of sound minds,i like ur contributions .i really tink genevive is not d rit person for the task she was given. olu jacob or kanayo would ve made an effective different. Shola, has realy portrayed a high sence of maturity in their midst

guys, aside from AIT what time and days is it televised in other stations

As far as i am concerned princess deserved what she got.her mouth was just running.no stop.wetin?she was really annoying me and funke and chioma really showed their razness.daddy showkey didnt intend hitting her.he wanted to close her mouth and he made a mistake.kudos to weird mc and dare.

Its shown on silverbird sunday 11pm

Also africa magic 10 pm friday

+ Reply