+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: GTBank Recruitment!

Re: GTBank Recruitment!

info for anyone who cares to know. Haruna Musa is a confirmed staff of GTBank.d recruitment is basically and exclusively for the North.so if u r ready and willing to work in d north, apply!

Quote Originally Posted by Mimi.E View Post
    pls wats the format for d test i got an invite to test assessment
    pls do u mean test invitatn 4dis very job.. if yes kindly post d venue and time. thnx

If d job for strictly for d north! Am out!

d post is exclusively for those that are of the northern origin and wouldnt mind to work in those BH hot spot states. Its to fill up spaces left as a result of southerners that left those states. dis is wat my friend that works there told me wen i visited.

Quote Originally Posted by zeus007 View Post
    dude stop attackin muslims like dis...its soo wrong! I am a christain n left to me, dis tread is soo wrong n shuld b deleted ASAP...talkin abt d muslims dis way is wrong...hw wuld u feel if a muslim or someone from anoda religious background attack christians dis way??its peeps like u dat r actually doin d nation and golge at large harm dan good by contributin to false news n spreadin nonsense on web pages. U n i knw d boko guys r nt doin wat deir doin cos of religion, its more of political n tribal reasons. I live in lagos n i am surrounded by muslims n till dis very day, dey have nt bombd ma house. If its truly dat its all muslims engagin in such bombins, muslims in oda parts of d country wuld have also emulated such act. For d fact some pastors churches had been accused of engagin in sinful and disturbin activities in d past doesnt make all pastors to b bad

Pls, stop postin stuffs like dis n stop believin everyfin u read abt d muslims...left to me, dere r billions of muslims outdere dat r more peaceful dan most christians.

God help us all!
    baba u nid 2 read deir koran mayb afta dat ur eyes wil b open

@ marlok you are crazy for saying that, in go and read San 15 - 3 in the bible what was saul instructed to do, if those directive was not meant for today's xtians so also what you read are not for today's muslim, you will quickly defend the bible saying it is old testament you are using the new now but you are the idiots boko haram are readding the old/begining of the Quran not reading the end part that is meant of today's world. i wonder what makes you thin GT bank will even called you for apptitude test. go and read chapter 109 of Quran and see the truth

o guys I need d access to gt bank so I can send my resume

Akarfat y r u disturbn urself abt dat idiot who calld himself marlock or wateva.pls dnt boda urself abt his comment coz u shld knw already dat he is a big fool

@marlock, im a christian but you are a fool to say this, especially here, this forum isnt for religion but for job seekers and if you'v gotten one leave. Abeg back to subject in question, how do we apply for GT abeg some one should respond to me nah.

Pls guys wat is d email adress to send cv in the gtbank recruitment?pls reply.

...d advert as was advertised, was open till 22nd i.e yesterday..
    ..Nigeria is very sensitive n volatile to issues partaining d BHs...lets be careful n restrain our tongues so we dnt overheat d inferno..

House please I need some clarifications about cover letters.

Ideally a cover letter starts with your address and date, followed by the employer's/recipients address. eg The Humman Resource Manager, Zenith Bank PLC, ..........
    In a case where you are asked to forward a cover letter and CV to a specified email address eg [email protected], will it be right to add an employer's address since you were not given one.
    if it wont be right then what does one do, use the provided email address as the recipients address or just write only your address.

I discovered a really lousy mistake I made while editing and sending my CV to the Email address. My date of Birth was just DEC 25, I didnt add the year of Birth. I only discovered it today. and resent a new one but am pessimistic cos am afraid of three things now.
    1. I may be seen as a lousy person for omiting such an important detail.
    2. The date for the submission of CVs has elapsed yesterday and I just resent another one today.
    3. mutiple applications may count against me.

Fellow hotjobbers please pray for me o. Almost everything I have applied for this year had the same mistake and I only noticed now.

+ Reply
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast