+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Topic: GTBank Entry Level Recruitment

Re: GTBank Entry Level Recruitment

I want to give God all the glory. He made it possible thru encouragement from every one's post that I have read on NHJ. My bro was sucessful after 17july test in PH. He received d mail last night. He is awaiting d pre-interview.

One important highlight is preparation using the right material. My bro isn't a guru in apptitude test. Infact he hasn't been able to pass any since he started writng these tests. God lead me to a book store one day and I saw a SAT preparation book of over 700 pages. Though. It was costly 4000 but It was worth d buy. I encouraged him to study it right after he got the book. He began studying after he applied for gtb
    After the test he was so grateful to me and said he finished the 50 questions in less than 25 miminutes and he rated his confidence level as 8 over 10. While we were talking about the test d mail came in that he was successful

Ask Jesus to help you. That's what I did for my bro. I asked for his grace. He wld do the same for u. If only u ask. Remember Jesus loves u. Recognise this love and let him lead u.

As for me am awaiting training in Diamond!

Hello all,

http://www.247vipclub.com/pages/inde...refid=miaamado

The link above is for a trending referral program. I am not one to believe in things like this but a friend just cashed in an I though, what's the harm? Registration is free, there is a bonus for registering. $150. For every one u refer you get an extra $50. You'll cash through western union or if you have a paypal account so use your real names so it can correspond with you ID. Leave payment ID text box blank as it is for payments like paypal. I am gonna receive mine using western union. Just follow the link, put in your email addi, follow the link in you mail start collecting you $50s. Once u get about $2,500 you can request to receive your cash. Good luck guyz. Its not a scam, you don't get to pay anything. So wats the harm in trying? I curently have $1,325 in just 2days. Good luck

@olaike, no be lie, God is just ultimate and does impossible things

True talk@brave nd ola

@ olaike, i thank God for u and ur brother
    life is in stages, no body will remain unemployed forever,
    its just a matter of time.
    what he has started in your family will be completed.
    pray for those of us that are yet to get an invite
    i believe God will do my own
    luv u all.

/pages/index.php?refid=miaamado

Follow this link. Click on join now for free. U ll then see a text box on the page asking u to put in ur email addi. Do that. U ll get a message from them in ur mail. Follow the link in ur mail. Fill in original details to make it easy for u to collect ur money with ur form of identification. Along d line u ll see a box requesting for payment ID, leave d box blank. Choose western union in d next option. Fill user name and password so u can log into ur space with dt details. Submit ur form and log in to see ur bonus of 150dollars. U ll also see ur referral link. For every one dt registers with ur link, u get an extra 50dolls. Build up ur money the minimum requirement for a free acc or uprgade to gold to collect/request ur money and u ll get it through western union.

http://www.247vipclub.com/pages/inde...refid=miaamado

Follow this link. Click on join now for free. U ll then see a text box on the page asking u to put in ur email addi. Do that. U ll get a message from them in ur mail. Follow the link in ur mail. Fill in original details to make it easy for u to collect ur money with ur form of identification. Along d line u ll see a box requesting for payment ID, leave d box blank. Choose western union in d next option. Fill user name and password so u can log into ur space with dt details. Submit ur form and log in to see ur bonus of 150dollars. U ll also see ur referral link. For every one dt registers with ur link, u get an extra 50dolls. Build up ur money the minimum requirement for a free acc or uprgade to gold to collect/request ur money and u ll get it through western union.

@ olaike, plz what is the test format? plz am expecting to get a reschedule because i miss my own test

i wish u guys the very best int he interviews. better luck next time for those that did not make it. there are more openings coming up
    -CONSIDER IT SOLVED-

Quote Originally Posted by rickadon View Post
    @ olaike, plz what is the test format? plz am expecting to get a reschedule because i miss my own test
    Its data and. Graph interpretation with some calculation questions, comprehension reading and current affairs.
    I wish u could get a copy of this book. Nevertheless God will see u through in Jesus name.

Plz wats d name of d book, and what edition is it so i can go look 4 it. Thanks alot

Hahahahaha Magic Book

Y do u guys wants 2kilme? But u guys shuld remember i hav contributed alot at this forum,by posting curent jobs and even sending materials like gmat,psychometric and interview questions 2u guys on ur emails&post dm NJH. Even sumguys do beg4dat and even send me private mesage or calme. But 2day u guys hav c me as enemy or talk of d town,bcus i said d trut. Pls lets remove tribalism,religion crises and nebotism in dis country. Nigeria wil move further,bt if u lik insult me d mor i dnt kia ok.im eatin my mony,u can die dia.bt lets tink wise.gudluk and 1luv

+ Reply
Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast