+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: GTB test invite

GTB test invite

Fellow hotjobbers, I received an email from GTBHr inviting me for a test 2mrw Thursday(5th April,2012) at dir training sch at ilupeju,Lagos .
    Please what is dir recent test format? And what kind of materials should I use for my preparations? Thanks.

Re: GTB test invite

those guys are crazy, i wrote d test last 2 weeks and dey called me to inform me that i will be writing anoda test, so am guessing its their new style, 2 test. Did they include essay writing in the invitation? and what time is ur batch

Dis is my first attempt. It also includes an essay writing. Wat is d test format pls?? My time is for 4pm.

@attitude,pls what are the alternative(s) to the IDcards that were metioned cos I do not av any of the 3 IDcards that were mentioned.

How did u guys apply o? I've been applying to this bank without getting an invitation from dem

It was online and the email dat was sent to one haruna(I can't recollect his second name) . I dnt reallyy know the one dt actually clicked out of the two methods.

they may let u write with any other id card but you have to provide one of the three, if u pass

Quote Originally Posted by victor336 View Post
    It was online and the email dat was sent to one haruna(I can't recollect his second name) . I dnt reallyy know the one dt actually clicked out of the two methods.
    pls Victor,give us this details well now,so that we can apply like u.apart from that haruna application,how did u apply online?did u log on to gtb site and dropped ur CV in their database?pls give us details pls.and also,can one gatecrash for the exam?were u given any ID number.thanks.pls help us and reply.one love

pls Victor,give us this details well now,so that we can apply like u.apart from that haruna application,how did u apply online?did u log on to gtb site and dropped ur CV in their database?pls give us details pls.and also,can one gatecrash for the exam?were u given any ID number.thanks.pls help us and reply.one love

I dnt knw if gatecrashing would be possible cos I was give a username dat wld be used for d test. For the online application, u shld go to d career section of the GTB's website. If u knw a staff dt can help push ur application d better ur chances of getting an invite.

I dnt knw if gatecrashing would be possible cos I was give a username dat wld be used for d test. For the online application, u shld go to d career section of the GTB's website. If u knw a staff dt can help push ur application d better ur chances of getting an invite.
    pls tell us d venue of d test, date n time... Lets just try gatecrashing it could work....

+ Reply