+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Gtb test of 4th of june 2011

Re: Gtb test of 4th of june 2011

I went for it on Monday as well. They already called 5 PEOPLE…3 of which passed their exams since march but couldn’t continue then because of their NYSC status. A friend of mine and another person made it 5..Their 2nd Interview is today by 5pm…

Quote Originally Posted by Adetorlarh View Post
    I went for it on Monday as well. They already called 5 PEOPLE…3 of which passed their exams since march but couldn’t continue then because of their NYSC status. A friend of mine and another person made it 5..Their 2nd Interview is today by 5pm…
    Well, Adetolah.....U just have to keep having faith...I did my Documentation too on Monday and was called for Interview on Tuesday Evening in Lagos(that was just LUCK thgh!)....Nw, am anxioiusly expecting the 2nd Stage of the Interview!..
    Just chill and keep praying...u going to be called soon...in as much as U have(& documented) ur Discahrge Cert!
    All the besties....

Thanks OM ..From what i hear from two friends that ad their second interviews in abuja and Lagos...they said they were 5 at both centers with 3 frm each centres are those dt passed since march..so i am still hopeful...i believe they shld start calling soon....If its our Job God wnt let it pass us ...

is gtb still callin 4 interview after the pre-documentatn of monday 20/6/11... coz i'v nt bin called n i dnt knw why. culd they b using the age limit of 25 yrs? if anyone has any useful info pls reply.

Guy...No go give urself HYPERTENSION....its just a week ago for crying out load....these BANKS takes time....infact, ZENITH Bank recruitment takes abt 9months...So just relax, aite!

Elias...av u been contacted after the first interview...The tall guy that ad interview with you that day has gone tru d second interview and had his medicals on saturday..watz up..ve u been called....

Nah..Havent been contacted yet....Buh am hoping.Since havent recieve a mail that i wasnt successful, then maybe its nt just my turn yet.... until i get a Mail that i wont be contacted again...then i beliv am still in the recruitment process.....moreover, i just did my TEST on June4..So,am nt really anxious!

Buh as a mata of FACT...I dnt knw which of the guy u talkin abt...or were u the 3rd guy...Cos we just 3guys and 2ladies!..Inbox mi ur mail add...so we can talk more private....(my Username is my mailaddr)

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12