+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Gtb result of 11-01-11 is out! (bad news!)

Gtb result of 11-01-11 is out! (bad news!)

I did d gtb test on d 11th of Jan, 2011 & about 5 hours later, i got a mail that i didn't qualify 4d nxt stage.
    My problem is dat i did dis same test sometimes last year bt did nt do wel so i wasn't suprised when told i didn't pass. But dis very 1, i think i did well. In d verbal, i did 25 out of 30, numerical: 9 out of 18, &d newly added logical: 18 out of 24.
    Honestly, dis leaves me in doubt if these guys don't already have who dey want 2 giv dis job, bcos even if i won't b gettin all d answers, @least... Arrrgghhh!
    Mayb we shud jst stop writing dis tests coz i can't waste my time writing tests dis year only 4 dem 2giv out d jobs 2 their... Mtschew!

Re: Gtb result of 11-01-11 is out! (bad news!)

@ t4 the difference btw extraordinary & ordinary is the EXTRA!! you need to work harder dear, you cannot assume that you did well when you did just 9 out of 18 math questions . instead of assuming that these pple have those that they want to give these jobs, let us work harder.
    i am CERTAIN that they will not just waste their money conducting a test.
    if they have 50 slots and they already have 46 whom they want to give the job to, strive to be among the remaining four.
    it is POSSIBLE!
    i am employed today becos i believed, tried, prayed & took all the chances.
    write all the exams possible, e don teeeeeeeeeey no be today.
    keep trying dear, you will get there!!
    THANK YOU JESUS

Newbie doublejforreal@yahoo.com's Avatar

my brother abeg how id you apply or is it judt to register your c.v on the net or there is more to add , pls leave a post here or kindly inbox me [email protected]
    thank you so much

please house,can somebody help me with the link on how to apply for gtb,[email protected]

Newbie murainaoloruntosin@yahoo.com's Avatar

Pls house im also interested on how to apply cos i av long summited my cv but no reply so im wondering if there is a way to apply.tanx [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by t4
    I did d gtb test on d 11th of Jan, 2011 & about 5 hours later, i got a mail that i didn't qualify 4d nxt stage.
    My problem is dat i did dis same test sometimes last year bt did nt do wel so i wasn't suprised when told i didn't pass. But dis very 1, i think i did well. In d verbal, i did 25 out of 30, numerical: 9 out of 18, &d newly added logical: 18 out of 24.
    Honestly, dis leaves me in doubt if these guys don't already have who dey want 2 giv dis job, bcos even if i won't b gettin all d answers, @least... Arrrgghhh!
    Mayb we shud jst stop writing dis tests coz i can't waste my time writing tests dis year only 4 dem 2giv out d jobs 2 their... Mtschew!

U r not dead yet son. Sorrow not, for even d swift do most time not win. Even some badnews could be goodnews in veil. But ask not thy situation as caused by another. However, as sure as d sun wil rise, ur time must wil come and wat is urs wil come 2 thee. Keeping trying for thy better days shall know they face!

All these people with their ''I did well'' syndrom sef, 9 out of 18 maths haba! Lmao

Gtb test

Pls i have submitted my CV online but no reply yet 4 test,how do i go about it pls.my e-mail is [email protected]

@t4 these 2 haus mates ie @girlygirly and @H-2-O have said it all. Take their comments very seriously and one day u will surely smile broadly cos u do not know wat God has 4 u this year. Just work harder and dont give up. I felt the same way when i was not called after 1stbank oral interview @Enugu in 2009, though i have not grabbed my dream job but i keep working hard. Remember that GOD is in TOTAL control........... Cheer up son. QUITTERS NEVER WIN AND WINNERS NEVER QUIT!
    U

Quote Originally Posted by t4
    Ol boy you didnt do well at all. I'm sure there are people that made 30 out of 30, 18 out of 18 and 24 out of 24. So work hard next time and stop complaining.

pls house send me link for the gtb and skye bank through [email protected]

may i aks about the recent vacancy posted by job sites? are these real? or is it that people have already been called for the apt test.

winners don't quit, quitters don't win. If you quit u are on your own. Try harder, so that when another opportunity comes, you will be able to answer the entire question. I wish you all the best and wish myself also.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast