+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: GSK Mgt. Trainee FINAL INTERVIEW

gzl

GSK Mgt. Trainee FINAL INTERVIEW

@all GSK hopefuls: it's time again. They kept their word that they'll contact on 8th Oct., 2010. Even though it came late into the night, they still did. So check your mails for the outcome/your fate concerning the last interview. Mine looked like this:

Thank you for attending the Management Trainee Assessment Centre, I am pleased to inform you that you were successful at the Management trainee Assessment and you are to proceed to the final stage of the interview.

The date of the interview is 26th October, 2010.

The Interview will take the form of a Breakfast meeting with the entity Heads at 8:00am prompt.

Venue is GSK House,

1, Industrial Avenue,

Ilupeju.

Please you will be required to bring along original as well as photocopies of your credentials (i.e. birth certificates, FSLC, WASC, University certificates) for the next stage of Interview.

Kindly forward a copy of your updated CV to me on receipt of this mail and confirm your availability for the programme on or before 14th October, 2010.

Best regards,

Bodunrin ********.

"You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

Re: GSK Mgt. Trainee FINAL INTERVIEW

Guy

U already ve a job and U still go for all dis interviews...Wat re u trying to prove self...Cant U b lyk biggerboyz and give room to people who need dis job! I m sure is cos of people lyk U a friend of mine could not get to this nxt stage...U got cadbury and I m sure they pay better than gsk,unilever and d likes U ve gotten to their interview stages...Give room to peeps who need dis man and if u need to apply,Apply for other tins Higher...U re begining to irritate me man!

@nocool: If I may ask you, what do you want in a job? am sure its not all about money. GZL is GZL and thats why he cannot be like biggerboyz. Am sure if your so called friend met the required standard in the last stage he/she will have been contacted. I will encourage you to wait for your own time. When your time comes, nobody will be able to deny you. Envy gives room for a Heavy spirit. Stop! the irritation. God will make a sure way for you too.

guy whats up how many interviews in total did u go through... i just had an interview with GSK on wed this week, and it wasa the first... like how long do u think i would get to wait

@ Papavic, Y dont u read thru b/4 u put ur hands on ur keyboard and comment....All I m saying is that he shld cool off and go for higher tins,for crying out loud,@ Our level wat more do we want if not pay...For ur info MR ,I got a job ok and I m doing jst fine and I aint envious...Its jst annoying wen a lot of peeps re doing good and dont give room for others...

Note...Whatever U want in d Consumer Goods career and I mean Whatever,GSK is no match for Cadbury,I m in d Consumer Goods path and I knw wat I m saying

Pls read b4 U Comment!
    Thanks.

Nbplc

Gzl wit al due respect, y dnt u alow odas who'v got notin yet 2 b favord by God. We liv in a country wer jobs ar so tough 2 cme by even 4 d ryt ppl. U studied eng n h bliv cadbury mployd u 4 grad trainee(eng), is it career dev or d pay? U got dis both in cadbury. So b sympathetic 2 odas lik sammie, ufuoma77, bigerboyz etc, n alow odas who got notin 2 b favord jst d same way u wer by our same 1 God. Its my opinion jst lik nocool's so i'd xpect al 2 respect d freedom of speech n avoid unecessary atacks. Tnx y'al

gzl

Quote Originally Posted by papavic
    @nocool: If I may ask you, what do you want in a job? am sure its not all about money. GZL is GZL and thats why he cannot be like biggerboyz. Am sure if your so called friend met the required standard in the last stage he/she will have been contacted. I will encourage you to wait for your own time. When your time comes, nobody will be able to deny you. Envy gives room for a Heavy spirit. Stop! the irritation. God will make a sure way for you too.
    @papavic: Shikena! U have a perfect response...It's as if u read my mind

@prettyboy: dis final interview is going to be d 3rd stage interview after d aptitude test for d Management Trainees recruitment. It depends on what position u applied for.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

gzl

Re: Nbplc

Quote Originally Posted by yeggy
    Gzl wit al due respect, y dnt u alow odas who'v got notin yet 2 b favord by God... U studied eng n h bliv cadbury mployd u 4 grad trainee(eng), is it career dev or d pay? U got dis both in cadbury. So b sympathetic 2 odas lik sammie, ufuoma77, bigerboyz etc, n alow odas who got notin 2 b favord jst d same way u wer by our same 1 God. Its my opinion jst lik nocool's so i'd xpect al 2 respect d freedom of speech n avoid unecessary atacks. Tnx y'al
    @yeggy: I sincerely appreciate ur opinion yet I'ld like to point ur attention to & correct something u said.Der's no way I'm denying d favour of God in d life of anybody...WHOEVER GOD WILL FAVOUR, NO MAN NOR SPIRIT CAN HINDER HIM.
    I wish nobody evil but God's favour. Divine Success shall be our portion IJN. Amen!

i applied for sales representative.. but the waiting time might be the same regardless of the position applied for. so pls how long did u have to wait from the 1st interview to the 2nd interview??

GZL, I think its futile for you to respond to those sentimental posts. Its amazing of people think(I'm assuming they think).

By the way, what did the assessment center involve?

this GZL guy is so annoying. Stop posting your successes where others are struggling to have one. You are the one taunting people with your success and you expect they wont be sentimental about it? The job thing is getting to u. this is insanity! For instance, your current coy is far better than the GSK you going to deny one person of. what is the point?
    If you are that crazy abt jobs and interviews, do it secretly. People like you draw envy and attack. WATCH IT!u are moving on a fast lane men. u should know better if you are really intelligent!

P.S : am just advising u. i am not envious. my job is solid if u know what i mean

Please, does anyone knows the actual pay for gsk? pls if you do, let me know.
    Thanks

gzl

Quote Originally Posted by Ray-Golden
    this GZL guy is so annoying. Stop posting your successes where others are struggling to have one. You are the one taunting people with your success and you expect they wont be sentimental about it? The job thing is getting to u. this is insanity! For instance, your current coy is far better than the GSK you going to deny one person of. what is the point?
    If you are that crazy abt jobs and interviews, do it secretly. People like you draw envy and attack. WATCH IT!u are moving on a fast lane men. u should know better if you are really intelligent!

P.S : am just advising u. i am not envious. my job is solid if u know what i mean
    @Ray-Golden: bros...e don reach like dat? Dis one no b Nigerian Politics o
    Now,jokes apart: 1st of all I sincerely appreciate ur contribution & I'll let u understand some things.I'M TRULY SORRY if anyone has been offended or feels taunted by me in anyway. I believe it's actually ungodly & sinful 2 do dat. My intention was not to loud my successes nor is it to taunt anyone, but to let people know dat a ONCE REJECTED STONE CAN STILL BECOME THE HEAD CORNERSTONE.
    My intention is to revive & re-ignite d hope of Nigerian Graduates who are stil unemployed but they believe dat u can only get a good job in Nigeria through "connection".
    My story is one very similar to dat of a once rejected stone.I believe dat you'll find my story,if told in detail, quite touching. I'll tell u briefly dat I graduated from a University dat is tagged as one of the most (if not "the most useless") "useless" Universities in Nigeria.Infact, d school is OOU (OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY) formerly OGUN STATE UNIVERSITY aka OSU.
    I can tell u dat I have faced discrimination before as regards jobs for being a graduate of d school.Don't be mistaken, for I do not give d credit to d school but I owe everything to God who has put me in a position to say that THERE'S A LIFTING UP WHERE PEOPLE ARE SAYING THERE'S CASTING DOWN. To God be the Glory. Amen

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast