+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Globacom Nigeria Is Calling!!!

Globacom Nigeria Is Calling!!!

Jobs at Globacom Nigeria, Globacom Nigeria Careers, Globacom Nigeria Jobs - Jobs in NigeriaGlobacom Limited, a National Operator in GSM, Fixed, Broadband, Gateway is currently recruiting for Senior Accountants

Senior Accountants

Qualifications

University degree or its equivalent in accounting, Business Administration and any other field.

Professional Chattered Accountant qualification.

Experience

Minimum of 7 years post qualification experience in accounting or audit related function in a blue chip company

Responsibilities

Day-to-day book-keeping

Monitoring and documenting everyday financial activities of the organisation.

Negotiating with third party suppliers

Supervision of junior accounting staff.

Senior Auditors

Qualifications

University degree or its equivalent in accounting, Business Administration and any other related field

Professional chattered Accountant qualification.

Experience

Minimum of 7 years post qualification experience in accounting or audit related function in a blue chip company

Responsibilities

Day-to-day book-keeping

Monitoring and documenting everyday financial activities of the organisation.

Negotiating with third party suppliers

Supervision of junior accounting staff.

Method of Application:

Qualified candidate should e-mail their resumes with a passport photograph if possible (quoting the relevant references for the vacancy) to [email protected]
    be ur natural self n don't be a fake person.

Re: Globacom Nigeria Is Calling!!!

Why are u deceiving urself? Globalcom usin a yahoo account? Rubbish

gzl

It's unrealistic!
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

it is real ooo... 4 more vacancy, u can check Tuesday,Guardian Newspaper, pg 48.

I saw this advert on the Tuesday Guardian newspaper. It also featured on the Tuesday guardian last week and they were both FULL PAGE adverts. I don't doubt he authenticity of this advert, though I know most people wouldn't be comfortable with the yahoo email address.

@lenski5a, dot tell dem anytin just leave dem alone, allow dem 2 be sayin rubbish.dat's ow dey will allow their oppurtunities 2 pass dem by.check my profile althru n u all wld see dat i av bin pastin authentic information. dot apply,live it n allow ur job pass u by whether true or false,apply 1st n wait 4 d aftamath.
    be ur natural self n don't be a fake person.

Akhilodon has been a consistent and genuine comrade on this site! I have no reason to doubt the veracity of this advert even if I couldn't lay my hands on this week's papers....
    Please if you are qualified apply sharp sharp and see what comes your way...
    Akhilodon Pls keep up the good work!!!
    Cheers
    ...be aware that GOD IS IN FULL CONTROL!

gzl

@akhilodon, I really appreciate ur contribution on this forum. My quote "It's unrealistic" was not directed at you but at glo for I believe they can do better that.
    And for ur future posts on job adverts, pls always include ur source (e.g. Tuesday,Guardian Newspaper, pg 4 so as to aid those that would apply draft a very good cover letter. Although this advert is not relevant to me, I still appreciate ur effort informing the house. Thanks.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

@ Akhilodon:- I think u misunderstood when gzl said it was ''unrealistic''. The stmt was directed at the contents of ur post and not u the poster. I do appreciate ur efforts but u see scammers also advertise in national dailies as big companies;known and unknown. Enuff adverts in the dailies these days dude, both genuine and fake.

In my opinion, the substance of the advert is why use a clumsy email address, yahoo for that matter, for a standard company like Glo and yet they want response from people with 7years of experience!!! I guess the scammers are still new in the game.

No fighting pls

@Akhilodon, abba, you are a good guy, that has the interest of his fellow mate, if not for love would you not have mind your own business and look away without posting anything on the site.
    However, like Gzl said quote your source, so that some of us that have friends in this company can actually confirm.
    Anyway, God will enclarge your coast, you will not lack, when you get a good job, you will not be a victim of scammers, your boss will not just hate your face for any reason. God bless u and also the people that post genuine job employment....Amen.

Hey Globacom can't be asking for your CV in one kind stupid fellow's Yahoo account.....guys wake UP.....these people are just scammers...as a wise saying goes thus: "people dont think when they are in problems, and this is when they need to think most"...because you need a job very urgently that is not the reason why you should be taken so cheap byy your mates...THINK

+ Reply