+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: Globacom Nigeria accepting CV’s

Globacom Nigeria accepting CV’s

I stumbled across this :

When we launched in Nigeria in 2003, we had the vision to be the market leading service provider in Nigeria
    and we also aspire to build Africa’s biggest and best telecommunications network. With over 25 million subscribers, we have realized the dream of being Nigeria’s leading service provider. And through extending our coverage into other African countries like the Republic of Benin, Ghana and the Ivory Coast, we are well on track to achieving our goal of being the biggest and best telecommunications network in Africa.
    We are currently accepting CVs.
    Are you passionate?
    Focused?
    Goal-oriented?
    Do you want to work for one of Africa’s leading service providers?
    submit your CV to: [email protected]
    dvt likes this.

Re: Globacom Nigeria accepting CV’s

1061 views and no single word of appreciation.

thanks,bro

thank u ayomideji

When if thats what u need from d house no problem;thanks for the info. but why cant u allow God to reward u in abundant ways?i really apreciate ur concern,more grace to ur elbow.one luv

@baluuk, God ll surely reward me in abundant ways. A word of thanx meant so much even un2 our creator, God almighty, cos it cause Him 2 do more. Many ll c dis bt neva cares 2 share wt d house, it's during d interview dat they ll now b asking 4 4mat. People dat post wotsoeva they come across blvs noone can collect wot is dias 4rm dem. Let's learn how 2 tackle one another in dis forum cos we r all brother's keeper. My prayer is dat God in His infinite mercy ll hear us all and bring our heart desires 2 come 2 pass. We shall surely get cos dia is light and road d end of d tunnel.

Quote Originally Posted by ayomideji View Post
    @baluuk, God ll surely reward me in abundant ways. A word of thanx meant so much even un2 our creator, God almighty, cos it cause Him 2 do more. Many ll c dis bt neva cares 2 share wt d house, it's during d interview dat they ll now b asking 4 4mat. People dat post wotsoeva they come across blvs noone can collect wot is dias 4rm dem. Let's learn how 2 tackle one another in dis
    forum cos we r all brother's keeper. My prayer is dat God in His infinite mercy ll hear us all and bring our heart desires 2 come 2 pass. We shall surely get cos dia is light and road d end of d tunnel.
    Thanks my brother,infact i really apreciate what u had done;thats our people for u oo,they wouldn't inform house when d advert is out but later they will be......

God bless u ayodimeji. As ur name implies may ur joy be double. Thank u so much and pls dont relent in d good work cos people like us rely a lot on d info we get from people like u. In god's time he makes all things beautiful for his children. Thank u.

Thank u so much. House lets show appreciation to people who spend time n money to post vacancies. It is not easy.

Tank u n God bless

Thanks Bro, Am deeply grateful.

Thank you darrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrling
    V

so much appreciation already, let me add my own hope it won't be too much oooo. thanks

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast