+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Glo test

Glo test

Pls house, can any one who has gone for the Glo test as chams tell me wht the test is like...i have the test in few day time. I hope i will get a reply soon.abeg.

Re: Glo test

I just got mine now. Pls anyone! Test format

Glo test

You guys should pls tell the house when U applied and which post u applied for (was it wrt the advert in the dailies earlier this month?). Also, did U get the invite by sms or through email? Answers to these questions will be appreciated. ALL THE BEST.

We'll surely get there.......
    We will surely get there

People in the house...For those tht went for the Glo test in Chams,hw was it?
    I just pray we all shall meet at the top someday.

Looking forward to goodnews ooooo.

Pls house, about this Glo test, is it a notification after the recent publication? I want to know how u guys did your application. What sort of application is required by Glo? Thanks.

@sholapundit: Pls i want to know how and when you applied for the Glo vacancy and which position you applied for... I just want to know exactly how u did it cos i also applied recently but i guess i did not do it well. Thanks.

@sholapundit.Was it tht yesterday,u got another msg.Does tht mean they have marked it .humm,tht was quick.
    Wish u all the best.I hope i wil recieve anoda text myself.

@tall chic,it was the advert placement in Guardian.I sent my cv to [email protected],and i was called for the test.

gzl

TO GOD BE THE GLORY. I have just been called by Glo at exactly 11:47am for my interview tomorrow.

I did my test yesterday 12pm at ChamsCity.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

pls house, what kind of questions are they asking, cos mine is on sat

@ Omodele: I also sent mine to that e-mail address but i wasn't called, so i'm wondering if they really needed special disciplines... Are they calling in batches? cos people are getting messages @ different times... Pls, I need sufficient info. Thanks.

@Tallchic,I am positive tht the mgs are sent in batches. But are u sure u got a comfirmation tht ur mail went thrr.If u did,then keep ur fingers crossed.I hope u will recieve a text soon.

gzl

For the benefit of those that will take the test today & those that will take it at a later date; the questions are in three sections: VERBAL (20 questions,17mins), NUMERICAL (20questions,20mins), & ABSTRACT REASONING (16questions,16mins).
    The Numerical is core SHL (analysing charts, figures,etc) while the Verbal is GMAT. The verbal section is in such a way that each question has two correct answers which you must choose. The Abstract reasoning is a bit more complex than the normal SHL type.

The questions are exactly the same format (and some, direct repetition) with that of the Undisclosed Multinational held on 27th Feb.

Success to those that will take test today & subsequently.

@Tall Chic, the tests are in batches. There are still more batches to take the test cos the application just closed this Tuesday.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

+ Reply