+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: glo interview, Help!

glo interview, Help!

I've got an interview with glo on Monday. Its a contract job. I'd appr... tips from the house. What Should I expect?....Thanks

Re: glo interview, Help!

PLS HELP US BUDDIE MAKE WE TRY SHOW

You didn't say for wat position you were being interviewed for, that would be helpful. But if you are going to Saka Tinubu, dress very well. i cant tell if u r a babe or dude from ur user name. if u r a babe, make sure your hair is well done, nice make up, shoes, bag and d likes. they look at everything. Then know the content of your CV cos they ll ask u to tell them about ur self. speak confidently, no gesticulating, know their products. Just be confident cos they ask people different questions and finally SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and den pray you ll be called for the next stage.

all da best.

The globacom i know are only interested in models and celebrities...If you be girl an you know sey u no fyn or u no tall or u no wear brazillian curls, forget am.....if you be dude and your packaging no make sense, my broda forget am..

I cld remember my first interview with them for customer care, they asked to see my finger nails, they asked me to take a walk in the conference room while they watched my steps and they were buzy sizing my swags.....

But make una no fear sha, my packaging was tight.

The only proper interview i had with them was with Sangowawa @saka Tinubu, VI. I respect that man a lot. He is a born recruiter, he knows exactly what he wants in a candidate...He's such a bundle of talent

Till today, glo still dey send me IV to meet chairman but its too late for them cos i am now hooked up

Though, Glo wld most defginately ask u a few questions about yourself, their products and some stuffs about ur Cv...

whichever way it goes, just be prepared for them.

Goodluck

+ Reply