+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Geoplex drill tech calling for aptitude test

Geoplex drill tech calling for aptitude test

Hi Everyone,
    I just got a text from the above named company inviting me for an aptitude test. If anybody else got the invite kindly indicate on this thread. And any information about what this company is about,will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

Re: Geoplex drill tech calling for aptitude test

same here o. I wonder what their test format and pay for accounts payable officer is like. anyone with helpful information pls help out. Many thanks.

How did u guys applied? Pls when is d test going to take place; is it their base in Trans Amadi, PH? Their is 70k to 80k...
    Pls reply...

@Stevewale,the test is taking place in Lagos,and I applied on Naijahotjobs two days ago. Thanks for that tip.

@flowerchild, what do you derive in deceiving people? U said u saw it two days ago and u said Naijahotjobs here again... Look I know more than u do about this job. Its in their PH office here they need person for that post. The woman who is holding the post just resigned some weeks ago... Tell the whole house how u guys applied and the content of d mssg. Then I will give u d test format and what to expect.

@stevewale, don't mind them, that's how one bastard pasted fake interview date.. Geting to the venue, they told me it held 5days before. He didn't wnt anyone to compete.. Don't help them if they are not willing to help, selfish idiots. Liars.

@chidiakwari, yes oo... He said he saw it at at that site and now he said its Naijahotjobs here again. How I wish everyone on this forum is like Muscovite. I know about d job cos I work there. If u need info to help u, then disclose d date and venue plus how u applied to this house for those who also have interest or forget it... Fools

You guys are just in a hurry to cast aspersions. What's the fuss?! I saw the post here on NHJ some days back, I didn't apply 'cos it isn't my field. And Geoplex also conduct test in Lagos. Seriously, this job hunt has made some people paranoid.

dat post was here 2days ago! Check frm page 2,u might stil c it. I saw it wit my 2 eyes. Plz dnt insult anybody,sum1 postd dat job here,luk 4 it and apply.

@steve, thanx 4 ur compliment. Bt i saw dat job here,mayb i shld stick it 4 evrybody to c.

@Mosco, many thanks for d clarifications. @Flowerchild, so sorry for my comments. Its just that some guys are used to that kind of habits here on NHJ. Geoplex is an oil servicing company with hdqtrs in Lagos but has its major operation here in PH. Its d major risers maintenance contractor for TransOcean oil company. Check them at www.geoplex.com
    The job opening is here in PH at their base. Its going to be a simple accounting questions and some other few calculations. Also, expect questions on cash managements; as in cashier cos that's d major duty of that person working there before.
    All d best guys. Hope this help.

@Stevewale thanks for the heads up. You have been very helpful. There is no need to apologise I understand. The test is actually coming up on Friday at Plot 634 Adeyemo Alakija 5th floor Eleganza plaza V.I.

I love dis forum jor! I'm thankful am part of this forum. Weldon guys for d mature ways of handling issues.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast