+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: FRSC MANAGEMENT

FRSC MANAGEMENT

frsc management have clearly shown how ineffective they are that they could not conduct an exam talk less of of effectively manage nigeria roads and it highway palaval
    only god can helps us graduates in nigeria

Re: FRSC MANAGEMENT

Now that u have realized how ineffective they are, I hope u would not want to have anything to do with them anymore, like no longer being interested in working with them.(laughs). You didn't bother to know why they cancelled it. I heard it leaked. If u were in their shoes, what would you have done? I think this is a good sign that they do not want to compromise.

Re>>>

Out of d money used 2 apply, why cudnt they pay ict centres like chams to conduct d test 4 them. We neva eva learn until people perish in Nigeria(sunday punch newspaper page 2: two die in FRSC Recruitmt exercise in Enugu). This also goes to JAMB, enuf of d do or die paper & biro test. Lets move up to Int'l best practices.

Guy, relax ... U paid N500 abi na 1k and u xpct dm 2 go 2 ICT ... U knw ow mch ICT centers collect ?? ... Dey collect 5k each ... May b in bulk sha dey'l collect lik 3k ... U ppl shd let thm do deir job ... And if u r nt interestd ... Fine .. U cn ur leav @ ds early stage ... Let's av positv mindsets ... Its high time we stoppd condemning everythn ... Let's jst gt dere 1st and mk d chnge ... I dnt knw y, ... I so mch beliv in ds country ... Ciao!

can some 1 confirm y it was cancelled? Even if it leaked, the question is who leaked what? Spirits? FRSC have a case to answer. They could make up any thing to excuse their latent and manifest inefficency.

Please was the cancellation of the FRSC exam nationwide or only in Lagos state? I heard it was conducted in some states.Please confirm. God bless us and our Naija, Amen.

I believe those who had theirs had it before they got d info on d cancellation. They will likely take it again since it would be unfair for them (FRSC) to test a particular cadre on different questions, don't u think?
    I think d best way 4 one to be sure, since there is no publication on that 4now, is to visit their state commands. As for us here, we were verbally notified of the change.

U guyz are just heating up the polity. It is a gud idea if the could go ahead and cancel it cos of leakage.

+ Reply