+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: FRSC EXAM DATE FIXED

FRSC EXAM DATE FIXED

I heard from a reliable source that FRSC exam will take place on the 8th, 9th, and 10th of November 2010.
    Candidates from Anambra should report at Alex Ekwueme square Awka on the said date for the exam.
    Pls visit FRSC state Headquarters for more information on this.
    So start preparing now
    $

Re: FRSC EXAM DATE FIXED

That is very thoughtful of them. hope they will start inviting us soon
    &

Is evrybdy goin 2 write d test @ it state of origin even dos dat applied in lagos & abuja bein d hqts?

pls if house have any huge information about dis FRSC.Examination code pls don't hesitate to inform me [email protected] one love

@donsimon
    Did they mention fitness test? I'm just praying they didn't cos If they did then someone like me is in fine trouble. That time may simply not be enough 4someone like me, who hasn't trained 4a long time, 2meet up! You all know that if one doesn't pass the fitness test, normally one is not allowed into the test hall.
    May God help me and those of us in my shoe.

Is true that the test will comes up on stated date and it is nationwide

It will do all of us fine 2 make time and visit the nearest FRSC office for comprehensive information.
    @aragon, I do not think there is going to be a fitness test otherwise they should have asked us to come with training kits but in any case, I going to their office later today after which I will drop 4 house the comprehensive info. lets start getting ready. I heard that knowledge of Nigeria highway code is very important and will be of immense help as regards the exam.
    $

pls donsimon thanks for the update, if you have a copy of the highway code i will be glad if you can email me with a copy
    [email protected]

We are in fine trouble!
    Hurry and start training cos I just learnt that the whole process is divided into 2 parts: The 1st part which is 4rm either 7th or 8th is fitness test, while the 2nd part: the written test is billed for 13th November!

Re:

Hahahaha...@aragon,.which trouble? U shd hav been goin out 4daily joggin every morng since d day u bought d frsc form. No cause 4 alarm make it twice daily:morng&eveng, u wil meet up 4 d lost tym. Make sure u drink enuf glucose/lucozade boost dat day o to avoid dehydration.Gudluck

@lanyat, I know what I am talking about. This is something I can do with ease on a normal day if... Anyway, God will help me meet up.

my brother,thanks4the info.please i would apreciate if u can also send me a copy of the highway code to [email protected] tanks.

@all. A senior frsc officer tld me dat d highway code is vry essential 4 d exam. u can get it 4rm their office 4 N500. also buy d frsc & nrsc act 4rm any of their offices 4 N600 each. There wil b d fitnes test after which 1 wil b qualified 2 write d exam. I believe we all can make it. Luv u all.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast