+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: Fresh Graduate Bank Recruitment By NEXTZON Services

@chomzy, if you can only attend one of the tests, then I would advise you to go for diamond bank test for two reasons. 1. Diamond bank test is being conducted by diamond bank and its permanent staff recruitment. You cant be sure the nextzon stuff is for contract staff or full-time staff. 2. You can easily get info on diamond bank test format on this forum. You dont know what nextzon will set. This is a weak reason though. They cant set more than the usual aptitude test, but for reason 1, I will advice you go with diamond bank if you can only write one out of the two. Having two tests or a test and an interview on the same day is not the best, but God will surely guide you.

Re: Fresh Graduate Bank Recruitment By NEXTZON Services

Pls wats the address of champs in ph 4 those writting in ph, so lemme knw if i can go there and try since i can't make it 2 my abj center

If you are not ok with the centre they posted you, you can simply reply that same IV asking them to repost you to any centre of your choice. They reposted me!

@234GT, thanks so much, i reli appreciate

@Chomzy, besides, Diamond Bank has more Job security compared to Mainstreat. Also, you may be lucky to write both provided Nextzon is computer based test. Just go to owerri very early. Never mind the time in your invitation. Explain to one of them that u will like to write with the first batch. Hopefully, first batch will finish before 10am. Then proceed to Ph. If it is computer based, u will write whenever u reach, not minding the time. Goodluck!
    @All, imagine Chomzy with two invitations when I'm here praying for just one. I applied for both, still no invitation from any of them.

@Richy, thanks alot. My tym 4 d DB test is 1pm & dt of Nextzon services is 10am. I'm presently in ph, ar u sayin its possible 4m 2 go 2 owerri very early & b allowed 2 write b4 my tym, den com bak 2 ph 2 write d oda 1?

pls who have idea about nextzon mode of test

@Chomzy, Yes. The time is just to regulate crowd, ie Many people coming at the same time. If you meet one of them, u can write with the first batch. Diamond bank test, though difficult, they are very transparent. I will advice u to write it first. But if u are going with private car, write Nextzon first. U will surely meet up for diamond. And for the diamond bank test, never you start with quantitative reasoning. It will take all ur time.

@Richy, alrit. Thanks so much

pls i need info on nextzon test

I strongly believe everyone needs some form of identification, either national ID, Drivers License, Voters card etc. It appears most of the job seekers don't have one of these mentioned form of identification and most times ruins their chances of writing job test. I am a witness at the just concluded GTBank test in Port Hacourt. Some job seekers were not allowed to write due to no form of identification.
    Now, i am throwing this out to NHJ peeps to get a drivers license at affordable rate and its going to be express, 2days maximum.
    Drivers license cost 5k an it takes 2 weeks to process it under normal due protocol or procedures. But i have fashioned out a way you can get your license for 4k and it will be out in just 2days. Incase you also wat to do your vehicle license, change of ownership(private and commercial) get in touch with me and i'll give you the best price no one will give. This is genuine, you can call me up to meet with me in person and i'll be there. Here is my contact phone numbers: 08060129686, 08068578721. My name is Chidi and am based in Port Harcourt

Plss house, who's writing in ph, can u help me wiv the venue, my text is incomplete n I ve been waiting for the mail bt its nt coming plsssss

PH venue: Chams City, B4 Fedex Building, Stadium Rd, Airforce Junction.
    I wont be writing the test, got my offer of employment from UBN. Wish you guys the best!!!!

+ Reply
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast