+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Free training on how to use fire extinguisher

Free training on how to use fire extinguisher

Dear Sir/Madam, You would agree with me that one of the things that would enhances business productivity is having informed set of staff who do not only understand their jobs but are also safety compliance. No body prays for unforeseen occurrences but it's good to seek for knowledge so that you can safe the life of your employees, your properties and your business in the event of fire outbreak. If you do a survey now, you will find out that, although you have fire extinguishers hanging in some strategic positions in your firm or home, a good number of your staff may not know how to use them. To this end, I have decided to offer your company or any group in your company a FREE opportunity to be trained on how to use fire extinguisher in case of any fire incident on the road, office or home. Pls note; its free of charge. You may have had a safety department in your company, fine and good but I'm not denying that fact, rather I'm only offering assistance to that one or two persons there who do not know how to use fire extinguisher. Sir/Madam, pls feel free to book an appointment with me to come, add value to your staff, the credit goes to you while God takes the glory. I would appreciate if you can recommend this free training to your friends or companies. Pls you can reach me on;08036009952 Thank you and God bless. Yours faithfully, U. N. Solomon-Port harcourt. (Trained and certified safety/fire fighting personnel)

Re: Free training on how to use fire extinguisher

Pls feel free to contact me if you need this training. Remember, that your fire extinguisher in your car isn't for decoration, you need to know how to use it in any event of fire outbreak.

Re: Free training on how to use fire extinguisher

Lol.....what of free training on how to used AK 47.....

+ Reply