+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Flour mill calling

Talking Flour mill calling

I RECEIVED A MAIL FROM FLOUR MILL, INVITING ME FOR APTITUDE TEST THEIR HEAD OFFICE APAPA. DID ANYBODY GET THE SAME TEXT AND WOT SHLD WE EXPECT PLEASE I UR CONTRIBUTION. THANKS.

Re: Flour mill calling

Pls my good people of nigeria help on the test format abeg

Pls someone help on what to expect abeg

The written test will be base on your course of study.. i mean your field in school. Kindly go through you note and material u bought in school and try to study what could help an industrial company in boasting that productivity to ensure maxi- profit. Thank you all and if you pass the written one .. after two week of written test you will be invited for an Oral interview and that is very simple and no problem in that. I stop here and i hope all the member in the house understand this better .. if not u can email me on [email protected] for more details

The written test will be base on your course of study.. i mean your field in school. Kindly go through you note and material u bought in school and try to study what could help an industrial company in boasting that productivity to ensure maxi- profit. Thank you all and if you pass the written one .. after two week of written test you will be invited for an Oral interview and that is very simple and no problem in that. I stop here and i hope all the member in the house understand this better .. if not u can email me on [email protected] for more details

best of luck guys!what position did you apply for?

+ Reply