+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Topic: first city group recruiting executive trainees

Re: first city group recruiting executive trainees

Its a scam,once u go to d lawyer u re 2 pay some required amount of money. Got a similar scam also from fraudsters sayin agip employment letter,where as its no more agip but a new name. B careful.

Scammmmmmmmmmmm run for ur lifeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

@Pius , did apply , I got the Job ad somewhere and Did Sent my CV to the Site . Bust the Address is Not a Company Domain name , The Address is [email protected] But even Google Flagged the Site as Harmful to My computer while Trying to Open the Site , Gmail wont Even Let me Open the Mail From google Browser , Had to View it through Internet Explorer and that threw the red Flag at First .... So i am Kind of confuse . @ Guys , Thanks so Much All , I wonder why People Would Wanna Scam Innocent Job Seekers ... Naija Na Wa ooo ....Lol ....... I will Follow it Up now that am On Alert and I promise to Come Back and give you guys Gist of Whatever happens ... Thanks To you all ... One Love .

guy its scam

Quote Originally Posted by ttpsam View Post
    the expectation is high
    my guy dnt be deceived. Dis mail is frm an experience scammer. For to believe me. D chamber wil stil send u a mail telling 2 pay some money called processing fee dat ur employer wil pay u back. I was once a victim. Besides addres does not exist d only of u communicatin wt dem is phone and d more u call dem d more entice u. Be careful.

Do not let deviate from the main topic colleagues

Quote Originally Posted by ollystic View Post
    @Pius , did apply , I got the Job ad somewhere and Did Sent my CV to the Site . Bust the Address is Not a Company Domain name , The Address is [email protected] But even Google Flagged the Site as Harmful to My computer while Trying to Open the Site , Gmail wont Even Let me Open the Mail From google Browser , Had to View it through Internet Explorer and that threw the red Flag at First .... So i am Kind of confuse . @ Guys , Thanks so Much All , I wonder why People Would Wanna Scam Innocent Job Seekers ... Naija Na Wa ooo ....Lol ....... I will Follow it Up now that am On Alert and I promise to Come Back and give you guys Gist of Whatever happens ... Thanks To you all ... One Love .
    Welcome to nigeria my brother where anything will be done in the name of making money

Pls any news yet from fcmb?

TGIM, any gist as pa fcmb?

hello guys,any news or update as regard FCMB? i believe smthing positive will come 4rm them dis week.

Message body

Message body

Hello Dearest,

How are you today?. I am happy for your reply to my mail. My name is Miss Bintou Annan I 'm 23 years old, from Dafur, Sudan country in Africa, Iam 5.11 ft tall, Fair in complexion,(never married before ) and presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country Sudan. My late father Late Dr Korren Annan was the Managing Director of Korren and Associates (Ltd) and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now in a refugee camp,and this computer is belonging to a reverend that has a church here in the camp. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.
    I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.
    i got this mail from one of those 419 from Senegal.so be carefull i know of three persons that have fallen into their trap.And their emptied their bank.
    account

Quote Originally Posted by babyfine View Post
    Message body

Message body

Hello Dearest,

How are you today?. I am happy for your reply to my mail. My name is Miss Bintou Annan I 'm 23 years old, from Dafur, Sudan country in Africa, Iam 5.11 ft tall, Fair in complexion,(never married before ) and presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country Sudan. My late father Late Dr Korren Annan was the Managing Director of Korren and Associates (Ltd) and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now in a refugee camp,and this computer is belonging to a reverend that has a church here in the camp. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.
    I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.
    i got this mail from one of those 419 from Senegal.so be carefull i know of three persons that have fallen into their trap.And their emptied their bank.
    account
    i got ds mail frm ds same person. D scammer is in ds site becus she said she knw me frm ds site. I ignored d mail.

u guys should avoid putin ur email addresses on dis page...if u want someone to help u do somfin, u could always send d person a personal message..guess dats y NHJ designed dat. Pls b careful oo

+ Reply
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast