+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Topic: FIRST BANK RECRUITMENT - HND / OND HOLDERS ONLY

Re: FIRST BANK RECRUITMENT - HND / OND HOLDERS ONLY

hello xtrajoe i sent my cv to you on saturday (11/09/2010) my name is ohioze igbuan, Pls help me out

NA SCAM. i know the only company thats has to do with first bank recruitment in the past is insourcing nigeria limited and this dragnet.

festac101 ur statement provokes me. the way people like you use this word called scam is becoming repulsive. cant you just settle for a while a read thru the lines? pls if u r not interested just ignore it and stop discouraging others after all some have met one on one for the first interview with xtrajoe.
    Baker

Quote Originally Posted by FESTAC101
    NA SCAM. i know the only company thats has to do with first bank recruitment in the past is insourcing nigeria limited and this dragnet.
    @ Fetac 101..... its a pity man, cos i know u'll have CONFUSED some fellow applicants from applying for the job.

@
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisbaker
    festac101 ur statement provokes me. the way people like you use this word called scam is becoming repulsive. cant you just settle for a while a read thru the lines? pls if u r not interested just ignore it and stop discouraging others after all some have met one on one for the first interview with xtrajoe.
    Did you attend the Test & the interview ?

@ Chrisbaker & dejino007, thanks for proving to the "Thomas" that he does not know the meaning of the word "scam" or its usage.

Pls house, if anyone wants to label a post "scam", he should first provide sufficient irrefutable reasons for doing so, otherwise you might just end up discouraging other members from applying for a genuine job.

If you feel that a post is a scam, but have no reason or proof to that effect, you would be doing others a lot of favor by keeping your feelings to yourself.

One luv; no hard feelings.

The result of the test and interview is out, and the names of those who qualified have been sent to the client. So those who were invited should just be patient, it's only a matter of time before you get called. Overall, only eight persons passed, though the required no is six. The client will select their "best" six out of the eight names sent to them.

Congrats to those who made it. It's a place to start from.

Quote Originally Posted by xtrajoe
    @ Chrisbaker & dejino007, thanks for proving to the "Thomas" that he does not know the meaning of the word "scam" or its usage.

Pls house, if anyone wants to label a post "scam", he should first provide sufficient irrefutable reasons for doing so, otherwise you might just end up discouraging other members from applying for a genuine job.

If you feel that a post is a scam, but have no reason or proof to that effect, you would be doing others a lot of favor by keeping your feelings to yourself.

One luv; no hard feelings.
    Quote Originally Posted by xtrajoe
    The result of the test and interview is out, and the names of those who qualified have been sent to the client. So those who were invited should just be patient, it's only a matter of time before you get called. Overall, only eight persons passed, though the required no is six. The client will select their "best" six out of the eight names sent to them.

Congrats to those who made it. It's a place to start from.

@ Sir Xtrajoe65 Please dont be disturbed by what people like Festac101 said just continue to be doing your best in putting "SMILE" on the face of your fellow Jobless n9a youths face by POSTING more Jobs on the FORUM.
    Thanks and Godbless...........

We hope your client will get back to the prospective applicant who scaled through the Test & Interview in time.

N.B

In everything you do,just remember that "THE PLANET IS WATCHING".

Dejavu

its not their fault to doubt, considering the nature of things in our country!
    z

God bless you man...........

H

@xtraSCAM(joe), Outsourcing is presently employing HND/OND/ND Holders for FBN PLC, Applicants' Personal profile(CV) was submitted online on their career page. Stop requesting honourable members of this house to send their personal profile to you for your evil purpose. Honourable members be warned!!!!!!!, its a big scam.

@ ioryerb am sorry for you.....y do u just Jump into Conclusion without knowing anything about the recruitment process....i thinku mean to say Insourcing & not OUTSOURCING,people have gone for the Test and done the Interview and are waiting for the resumption DATE and still u went ahead Shouting that its a SCAM ? My dear brother i think u need to read all the Tread from page 1 to page 5 before u start to make any assumption man.

Dejavu

@Xtrajoe65, i have just sent my Cv to you today, kindly be of help. i sent it with my email, [email protected]. Merry Xmas and happy new year in advance

+ Reply
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast