+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA ONLINE QUIZ FOR 2011/2012 RECRUITMENTt !!!!

FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA ONLINE QUIZ FOR 2011/2012 RECRUITMENTt !!!!

Hi pals, happy new year to you all. I got an sms from workforce on 31.12.2011 at about 9.31pm while I was in my church, Living Faith Church, Canaanland Otta. The text reads: FBN 2011 Graduate Recruitment. Kindly log on to FIRST BANK NIGERIA APPLICATION PORTAL to complete your application. Closing Date - 3 jan, 2012. Check your inbox/spam.My fiancee also sitting beside my got same message. I did log on to the site and with my (i) Phone number (ii) email address (iii) graduation date, after which I attempted the 3mins quiz for mine and latter for my fiancee. The questions are five(5) in number and are exactly the same. I did some guess work for mine since I wasn't familiar with all the questions but did better research before attempting for my fiancee. After attempting mine, I copied the five questions on my notepad, made some researches before attempting for her.Am 100% percent sure she will score all the five questions because I had to make thorough research in order to find out all the answers before attempting her's. The news is that I have the five questions with me but wont it here for security reasons. I will only it out on demand because the online quiz is still on and will end on 3rd Jan, 2012 based on the sms I got from workforce. If you have gotten or expecting your the same sms and you are in need of the questions, kindly send an email to [email protected]. The title should be " I need the question".Best of God's favour.

Re: FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA ONLINE QUIZ FOR 2011/2012 RECRUITMENTt !!!!

the questions and answers is already known so you can disclose it

Pls disclose the questions abeg

Has any1 that graduated with 2.2 bin invited?

I think d text is for those with a 2.1

This is for those who applied for first bank graduate trainee program for 2012: you will be asked this questions for your online 3mins quiz to which options would be provided! good luck guys

1)First Bank of Nigeria Plc was first incorporated in 1894 as Bank for British West Africa in which of these cities? (LIVERPOOL)

2) In year 2007, one of the following people was in office as the Managing Director of First Bank Nigeria Plc. Who is the person? (jacob Moyo Ajekigbe)

3) April 2004 is significant in the history of First Bank of Nigeria Plc. Which of the following makes this date significant? (new corporate identity, logo and official colours was lunched)

4) The Head Office of First Bank of Nigeria Plc is located where? (marinna)

5) One of the following is not part of the four pillars of the First Bank Brand (equity)

dear house please i tried writing my test but my time finished before i was able to submit. i tried applying again, but it said that i already applied. please is anytin i can do or does it mean that i did not make d test? please i need advice. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by okoriesunday33 View Post
    Hi pals, happy new year to you all. I got an sms from workforce on 31.12.2011 at about 9.31pm while I was in my church, Living Faith Church, Canaanland Otta. The text reads: FBN 2011 Graduate Recruitment. Kindly log on to FIRST BANK NIGERIA APPLICATION PORTAL to complete your application. Closing Date - 3 jan, 2012. Check your inbox/spam.My fiancee also sitting beside my got same message. I did log on to the site and with my (i) Phone number (ii) email address (iii) graduation date, after which I attempted the 3mins quiz for mine and latter for my fiancee. The questions are five(5) in number and are exactly the same. I did some guess work for mine since I wasn't familiar with all the questions but did better research before attempting for my fiancee. After attempting mine, I copied the five questions on my notepad, made some researches before attempting for her.Am 100% percent sure she will score all the five questions because I had to make thorough research in order to find out all the answers before attempting her's. The news is that I have the five questions with me but wont it here for security reasons. I will only it out on demand because the online quiz is still on and will end on 3rd Jan, 2012 based on the sms I got from workforce. If you have gotten or expecting your the same sms and you are in need of the questions, kindly send an email to [email protected]. The title should be " I need the question".Best of God's favour.

Thanks for those of you that trusted me and asked for the FBN quiz questions and answer. Plz NOTE! I gave these questions and answers by email to those that mailed me free of charge. I only asked that you mail me for security reason and to be also fair in my thinking because the quiz is still on. thanks.

Ha hahahahaha oboy, only u na bad guys, only u one na him dem de tell una don come, if fact, only u na men. Thanks for not keeping this info to, or asking us to pay like some people wanted to do before u come spoil their job for them. Thank you and God bless dabrains, u will continue to get brain
    Quote Originally Posted by dabrains123 View Post
    This is for those who applied for first bank graduate trainee program for 2012: you will be asked this questions for your online 3mins quiz to which options would be provided! good luck guys

1)First Bank of Nigeria Plc was first incorporated in 1894 as Bank for British West Africa in which of these cities? (LIVERPOOL)

2) In year 2007, one of the following people was in office as the Managing Director of First Bank Nigeria Plc. Who is the person? (jacob Moyo Ajekigbe)

3) April 2004 is significant in the history of First Bank of Nigeria Plc. Which of the following makes this date significant? (new corporate identity, logo and official colours was lunched)

4) The Head Office of First Bank of Nigeria Plc is located where? (marinna)

5) One of the following is not part of the four pillars of the First Bank Brand (equity)

thanx man. God bless u. D last ansa is empathy nt equity. Take note my ppl.

Is dia anybody wit 2.2 dat recieved d txtmsg?

Yes ade, made A̶̲̥̅̊ mistake

Quote Originally Posted by adebowaleadeyonu View Post
    Is dia anybody wit 2.2 dat recieved d txtmsg?
    ur own go soon come bros

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast