+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Topic: First bank finally invites 4 assessment day

Big Congrats to Yu and others

Re: First bank finally invites 4 assessment day

Congrats to yu all keep d flag flying.

kkkossy pls i need help on how u pple use to apply for all this banking sector bks i have been applying but non of them has called me even to write the test.pls i need ur help thanks

congrt to ppl that have succeeded iam hapi for all of u

One destine cannot be changed.for those of us that are yet to be called,believe that sky is not the limit... Awesome God knows the best for us.congrats to those that have made it...

@ last the storm is over......congrat to all who made it to training skool
    and to those yet to be called....i join my faith wit you....u are all in the next batches
    never give up......it is well.....God have a better plan for everybody.
    i applied but wasn't shortlisted...Thank God he has opened another page for me
    see u all @ d top

Quote Originally Posted by andressvillas View Post
    @ jetrovich if others screened on thursday join you guys, the no might increase
    Yeah, It's four months now, so they can take more people, but I only know of two batches O

Anyways, I got in and thanks for the congratulations guys

Hello House,

I want to congratulate all that got the invite to the Training School, All the best
    Please dont think getting to the traning school has given U d job, there is yet another huddle there, U must be outstanding to a permanent place there, else??
    But may God help us all.

And to those of us who r yet to receive both the invitation n congratulatory messages. It high time we forgot this and let the first Bank recruitment pass.
    I was in contact with an AGM of FirstBank, who work in the head office whom I enquired from him what the processes were. The first question he asked me was "if I got the congratulatory message" When I said No, he then took a little time before he could say a word to me via phone conversation. Then he told me to send him a mail and he gave me his email address... and here is what I sent to him

Dear Sir,

My name is ******************, the son of Sister Ngozi who was at your district worship location yesterday to see you on my behalf.

Sir, I spoke with you yesterday explaining in detail how worried I am about the on-going FirstBank's recruitment exercise and how well I had gone at different stages of the process, from the psychometric/ability test in February, through to the interview/assessment centre stage which was administered at the Kano Location on 3rd of May 2012 in four(4) different stages comprising of:-

1. Another Ability test.
    2. Group Discussion.
    3. Personal Presentation based on an addendum given.
    4. Final Interview.

Then 10days after the assessment centre in Kano, another sms to complete an online personality test with a Test Event ID (WOR-3806-WHAI) via "www.wfmcentre.com/fbnonlinetest" was sent. Again after 12days of completing the online personality test, another sms was sent to finally complete and update my current contact details (mobile number and current contact address/location) via "www.wfmcentre.com/fbncu", which I filled my current location in Abuja and submitted before the said deadline which was 8.00am the next day.

Sir, My fear now is, I am yet to receive a Congratulatory message, and so far I learnt all those that got the congratulatory message has been called-up for medicals and documentation whilst awaiting Training. And those that are yet to receive any message will be slated for October the second Batch of the Documentation exercise.

And sir, there is a thread on a social network where discussions about this exercise is been updated in real time. Sir, different people just keep saying their names are on the list, as they have confirmed it and that not everyone got the confirmatory sms, but for the fact that one received the contact update sms, then he will surely be contacted for the second batch.

Please sir, I kindly need your assistance in any way it can come sir, as I have really worked hard and dedicated my time during the test/interview and recruitment stages. Hoping to hear from you sir.

Thank you.

Respectfully yours,

After this, Here is the mail reply I recieved from him,

My dear brother,

I have been able to get information as regards the recruitment.

Quite well, you did well and that was why you got to that stage. But regrettably, i understand that you could not make the cut off point among those that were qualified as they have a limited number to recruit. Please, dont feel so bad as I am really proud of you to have gone this far.

I believe if not FirstBank, God will surely give you perhaps a better place than this that you will be proud of.
    It is well.

God bless you.

In response, I sent him another mail which I am yet to get a reply which is this,

Dear Sir,

Good morning sir,

I sincerely appreciate your efffort and assistance sir.

Thank you sir and may God bless you.

Sir, I was made to understand that somes of the candidates who made it through to the first medical and documentation stage did not make it to the training school holding to false presentation of biodatas, O'level result, while some did not show up for the documentation and medical and some came to defer their appointment and training session till October hence FirstBank resending messages to those who got the confirmatory messgae but without invitation for medical for the exercise which started yesterday through to today. And also I learnt there is a third batch also.

I just hope more people amongst those who did not recieve the congratulatory message could still be considered, holding to the number of candidates who did not make it through after final shortlisting for the Training school.

Thank you for your support and encouragement sir.

Respectfully,

So Peeps, I dont know about you guys, although all hope is not lost yet, I have a friend who was invited for the Medical and Documentation, she scaled through, but when she got to the venue to pick her appointment letter for Training School, she was told to present her original WAEC certificate again, as she couldn't she was told to get the WAEC certificate before the OCtober Batch. But she said andI quote, "That she saw the main list and there are lots of pple yet to be invited, that they indicated on each name, INVITED for those invited and nothing yet for those that are yet to be called for medicals and documentation". So we might probably still keep our hopes alive, we might still be called, as many rejected the offer cuz they r paying them 43-47k,plus lunch and accomodation for those who came far from Lagos for the training school and they got jobs that pays higher than this, so they might not want to loose out. And also some deffered their Training till October. So peeps lets take a que from this, if its worth keeping our hopes alive for or look thru the next available offer.

I am not confusing anyone, Pls....

Respectfully,
    Xtanburg

Thanks for the update. But what I do not understand is the fact that some peeps who didn't get the initial congratulatory msg were invited last week to replace those who were screened out during the medicals/documentation. At least I know two of them.

@xtanburg,are you saying they are paying 47k for next 4months?

@ sunnex sure they are paying that amount during the training period.

listen guys, why re U̶̲̥̅̊ guys panicky, listen, nobody has ever failed training school before. Xtanburg stop passing wrong info to the house and stop losing faith and acting babyish. I didn't get congratulatory message but i am in aalready, i personally confirmed from HR that they will be 3 batches. The recruitment is in large numbers, they pay allowance for 4 mths of intensive training of 43,500 while they feed U̶̲̥̅̊ day and afternoon. Up country guys are lodged in house. After the training in Oct U̶̲̥̅̊ get ur offer of 3.5 mill per annum. Guys this is a fresh, entry level stuff so please stop passing stuffs that are untrue cos the God that did it for me is alive and doesn't slumber. Come on guys, one faith and one hope!

@xtanburg, is it dat the man u sent the mail to has no idea dat there's a 2nd and 3rd batch? What he shud have done was 2 chk if ur name is in d next batch cos according to his mail, he didn't really make much inquiry.

+ Reply
Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast