+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 26 of 45 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Topic: First bank finally invites 4 assessment day

Re: First bank finally invites 4 assessment day

Please could u do us a favour by visiting their Iganmu training centre tomorrow to complain and let's know what they have for us? I'm in Ibadan I could have join you as well

Lets give them some time, the started sending sms yesterday, its too early t complain.

Ds could be ntwk...they shld nt hv relied solely on SMS...we hv email now...Like Papoozy dat ddnt recieved d SMS bt confirmed his name thru an insider...jst pray ds ntwk of a think wont cause trouble ooo. I (and most of us here) dnt hv an insider bt I knw God will perfect ds...pls, God we need ur help most at ds time. Huh, wot if my (or your) medicals is 2moro & ds ntwk...God plssss

pls any1 frm kaduna centre? We nt done d assessment let to talk of documentation and medicals. Pls guys wats d update concernin kd centre? Tnx

@Newjay, did u get the first congratulatory message? I got information that we that got the congratulatory message but yet to get SMS for medicals and documentation should be calm, that is the way FBN usually does it. No problem, satan will not cease my Joy...I'm a winner!!!!!!!

Guyz I have this question bothering me, if I'm 27 years+some months in February 2012, am I still qualify as a 27 years old person under FBN requirements? Because FBN is very strict about age matter and this is why some people are fired after 6 months of service with the bank. Please I need ur candid answer based on ur past experiences. Thank you

pls whos contact address is in abuja that has been cogratulated

@titulai, thnx, but am yet 2 reciv d congratulatory msg. I bliv in The Most High...He knws wot's best for me - I am a winner!!!
    dagr8 likes this.

@titulai..wat of peeps that didnt get any sms..wats deir fate

@ Dharmieee23, we have 3 categories of people in the house now, 1. Those who have got sms for congratulations and documentation/medicals for 1ST BATCH,2. Those who have got congratulatory SMS but yet to receive sms for medicals/documentation (Probably in 2nd BATCH),3.Those who are yet to receive any SMS (Probably they are those outside Lagos). But if your centre is Lagos and you are yet to get any SMS such person needs to go to FBN Head office to confirm what is happening, but I still believe that everybody who participated in the assessment centre would be contacted whether positively or otherwise...Success to me and you!

Hello House,

I dont know why we are scared.

I think those that were mostlycontacted for the Batch 1, were those who used their Lagos Address as the final address on the form submitted online.

I knw of someone who did her test in Abuja, Assessment in Kano and she used her lagos address and she was sent an sms for medicals and documentation).

I am yet to recieve mine, altho I was scared yesterday, bur wen I read thru this thread and saw that they wrote BATCH 1, I became confident that the sms will still come. Moreover, I haven't heard more pple who dd @ Kano and PH comment about the sms, its only those in Lagos. Lets not forget, wen they began the shortlisting for assessment, it was done different in Lagos, Enugu and Kano respectively. Lagos had theirs first like 23 April, Enugu followed on 26, and I had mone on the 3rd of May in KANO. So let keep the faith up and keep believing, God that has taken us this far, won't leave us like this. Its just that workforce did it like the Nigerian home video, filled with suspense and the likes.

All the best peeps, May God help us all....

Respectfully,
    Xtanburg

@titilau, Please , I think you are covered as regards your age declaration, Please read thru ds, its the advert placed by first bank when they initially advertised for the position....

invites applications for 2011 Graduate Recruitment
    Programme. Another opportunity exists for competent graduates to join the
    foremost financial service organisation in the country through the First Bank
    Graduate Recruitment Programme.

First Bank of Nigeria Plc is Nigeria's biggest and most successful financial service organisation. Driven by a vision
    to be clear leader and Nigeria's bank of choice. The institution has continued
    to reinvent itself with a view to sustaining its position as the first on all
    parameters.
    The Bank attracts the best talents
    available to fully maximize the immense opportunities available in the
    economy.2011 Graduate Recruitment Programme
    Requirements

• Not more than 27 years old by February 2012
    • Must have completed NYSC with a valid certificate
    • Minimum of B.Sc with Second Class Lower or HND with Upper Credit
    • Year of graduation not earlier than 2007. Copied

Additional
    Requirements

• Analytical in reasoning
    • Passionate and result driven
    • Proactive. Copied from:
      www..com
    • Good team player
    • Excellent communication skills
    • Proficient in the use of Ms Excel, Word and Power Point at the least.

Application Deadline
    30th December,

How To Apply

Interested and qualified candidates
    should:
    Click here to apply online via the
    e-recruitemnt portal

Communication
    Process

Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days after
    the expiration of the advertisement via SMS and e-mail.There are instances when
    e-mail messages go into spam/junk folder; you are therefore encouraged to check
    these folders as well as your inbox when you receive an SMS in respect of your
    application.

For enquiries, please email: [email protected] or call our help
    desk between 8:30am – 12:00 noon and 2:00pm - 4:30pm on Monday – Friday ONLY on
    08129207978, or 08100444591. (No SMS Please)
    Response to all enquiries in
    respect of the application process will close 24hrs after the deadline for the
    submission of application i.e. 30/12/2011

@ Xtanburg, I reason along with ur opinion, it could be true that those in 1st batch are those used Lagos as there contact address because I know 2 of my group member also got sms for Medicals/documentation yesterday and they both live in Lagos, while I live in Ibadan. As regards you comment on my age, I said I am already 27yrs + 7months in February 2012, are u saying I still fall within the age requirement of NOT MORE THAN 27YRS BY FEBRUARY 2012? God please oooo, nothing can stop me from getting this Job in Jesus name (Amen)

Those that have not received the congratulatory message should find a way to contact Workforce or Firstbank. It is well.

+ Reply
Page 26 of 45 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast