+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Topic: FIRST BANK/DRAGNET INVITATION FOR TEST!

Re: FIRST BANK/DRAGNET INVITATION FOR TEST!

@isaac bassey, u've already gotten a secured career path..i'll suggest u concentrate, shun all distractns n build an empire on it.. sky is d begining. Gudluck!
    :

I got it too...

Pls has anyone who filled his own form in Ilorin gotten an invitation and where are you writing your test.

Looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith... Hopes on man often get dashed.

I c many havin adrenalin rush. Some posting questions that some of the over a hundred comments av answered sometimes twice. Even a calm mind would easily figure out. Pinpoint nerves would not help. Its often so with ur first invite. What will u do if there is a 2nd and 3rd tests? 4 those who didnt get its nt the end odas i believe r coming probably beta. Lets be cool, calm and composed please. Some will write the test before odas. I plead these ones to share experiences esp. Things that may likely b 4gotten esp by the nervous ones.
    To odas be sure to follow this thread comment by comment till u'v done urs. Try to learn from everything. Dont just jump posts. Even if u dont get a job frm this (as surely as many wont) learn 4rm it to help u get the next opportunity and utilize.

GOD MAY THY WILL BE DONE NOW AND FOREVER MORE. Always hope on him wotever comes.

@ sherbol2002, it was entirely my own opinion and i made it clear! No mata hw crude and not representative of the population, i actually used friends as sample and 7 out of evry 10 got the invite.

I understand how wrong i might ve bin, but how can we get the precise data?

Concerning the dates, i just used the details on the forum due 2 lack of accurate information.

Hope u were invited?
    ..Diff btw here and there is "T". T for time

@rexphobic,i was invited n God on ma side am prepared.i just want 2 let u no dat statistics on dis forum is nt enof 2 generalise issues,no offence at all.we shall all ve d cause 2 smile at d end,amen!

kblaze,u don get wok 4 deloitte nw,i beg leave space 4 us wey neva get job o,lol!!!there is no crime in having many job offers sha.nothing do u ma broda.

am wishing every one of us best of d luck as d test kicks off 2moro nationwide.

@rexphobic, sumbody posted on anoda topic that he called dragnet and wuz informd dat 124000 applied and 12500 were invited.guess u can do d maths.wishin all those writin d test success

@Amarachi,if u've not been invited u cant get the test venue frm d site given.its written der dat its 4 those dat have been notified.Dragnet will normally send u a text message and an E-mail,so if u've not been notified thru any of dis medium dont bother visiting dat site.i applied n was not invited.not really bother cos i know if its mine i'll be invited.for those writing,study hard cos u'll have limited time.best of luck.

+ Reply
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213