+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: FIRS DEBATE

FIRS DEBATE

House, am one of the applicants dat wrote the FIRS test and from my balance of probabilities, i think the test is a mere formality.
    First of all, considering the type of test dat was taken by every applicant irrespective of the different levels of vacancies applied for. A GSE test means graduate standardization examination. It is a standard test written by graduates especially fresh graduates. the FIRS conducting a standard test for all the levels of vacancies that requires different degrees of knowledge and experience is just a caricature of the recruitment exercise.
    secondly, the FIRS is a federal government parastatal with its own financial and administrative autonomy. But she is still under the shackles of the government because the federal government approves the appointment of her Executive Chairman. So the Nigerian factor will still apply here because the chairman will tend to dance to the tune or dictates of her appointees. these top government officials have their own candidates for the job. This is evident in the fact that we saw some candidates with 2 or letters of recommendation attached to their invitation letters at the test venues.
    Thirdly, the FIRS being an autonomous entity has the right to employ Ad hoc staff for her recruitment exercise. She contracted Dragnet initially but terminated the contract half-way into the exercise and settled for mediocre computer centers for the test. This resulted unsatisfactory performance by these glorified computer centres that claim to be IT experts. There were irregularities in the various tests centres due to their incompetence. they already have our passwords, this shows manipulation tendencies
    House it is left for us to judge this . It is my own opinion.
    This is the age of internet revolution. Nigeria WATCHOUT!!!!!!!

Re: FIRS DEBATE

I agree with u 99% because all those event u mentioned happened at the centre where I did the test (Unilag) infact it got to a situation where some of us were ask to go to a place while they work on the system because the system were not in good condition at first. So I believe you.

For the remaining 1% to make 100% belong to God at least God still have his own beloved and if it is God's will no matter how they politize or rumble it God's plan will sure come to plan.

This is Nigeria where things works up-side-down, I pray for God's favour for Nigerian especially we all, thank u all
    Kingdavid Adeoye<br />Asst Accountant<br />Neimeth Int&#39;l Pharms Plc<br />Oregun

evidently i perceive that babarey is either ignorant or deliberately mischievous. could it be dt u r cock sure dt u flunked the test & as such pleading an alibi ahead of ur judgement & eventual sentence?
    it is obvious u lack basic understanding of wat a gse is despite ur claim. does it mean that NDIC test that had everyone writing the same test meant they were being deceptive?
    i have a friend who is a branch manager in one of the 5 big banks, he is a deputy manager by grade and has a copy of the gmat textbook which he reads & even brings to the office. on being asked by a subordinate what 'an oga' is doin wit a book meant for fresh graduates, he pointed out that any reputable firm worth its salt will conduct such tests for all prospective employees without regard to their levels or positions applied for. pls babarey use ur tongue to count ya teeth if u stil have any in ya bucal cavity and if not, kindly close it so dt u dont spread ya fear of failure to others. lolzzzz

I always marvel at the reasoningability of most of we Nigerians. Its like we have allowed ourselves to be completely drowned in the ocean of pessimism. We quite know that favouritsm, connection and 'who you know' matters in Nigeria labour market but we should not allow it to eclipse our sense of faith, struggle and effort. God is on the throne..... Nothing do u! Let's keep our fingers cross, and stop crying foul when the judgement has not been pronounced.
    Life is all about choice, chance and Mind set

NA TRUE TALK O. HAVE FAITH WHATEVER THE CHALLENGES.
    You get stronger anytime that you don&#39;t give in.

that is the real fact just have faith and god we help

+ Reply