+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Financial analyst

JJC

Financial analyst

House i rec an incomplete invite 4 an interview yesterday which reads "Dear Candidate,
    Please refer to your application, you are invited for Finance Analyst assessment in our office at Mouliner Towers, beside NNPC mega fill* some text missing *" anybody with dis same info 2 hep me

Re: Financial analyst

Well, JJC, I got the same text message to, but it's an etisalat number that sent the text, I hope it's not a SCAM, a world class organisation like etisalat would hardly send an invite using a personal number. Let's see anyway, where are you? am presently in Lagos in Victoria Island. Reply this so we can know how to go about it. My assessment test was for Saturday, 26th march, 2011. Take charge and God Bless you.

JJC

faith 10q 4 d info i dnt want 2 beliv its a scam.am in lag pls PM me so i can hav ur no den we communicate beta.i remember applying 4 such post resently.

I got the same invite and i am still wondering why they will send an invite with an etisalat line.please lets put our head together to see if it is legit or not

JJC

Pls can u remeber applying 4 such post? I hav bin checkin my sent message but its not there.can we make some research pls?

Yes, I remember the advert stated "Account Payable Officer" some two weeks back, anyways I'd do some research about it, I went to their office yesterday, it's correct. Pls keep the house updated on new findings before Saturday. Let's keep ourselves informed about what's going on. Take charge and God bless you.

JJC

@faith yetu pls send d complet message 2 my mail [email protected] pls i need 2 find out everytin abt them b4 saturday.pls ASAP

JJC

@faith yetu i respect u so much in dis forum &i cant beliv it. Just a complete venue u refuse. Am disappointed.

JJC, don't just be hasty to conclude on my refusal, I have been offline since yesterday afternoon, till this morning I reported to the office. What would I gain if I hoard the venue? Here is it:

Etisalat Nigeria,
    Mouliner Towers, beside NNPC Mega filling station, kingsway Road, Ikoyi, Lagos on saturday 26th March 2011 by 12 noon.

I also affirmed and confirmed It's not a scam, I spoke with one of the staff yesterday and she affirmed it was real and that we should prepare for anything. I guess it might be GMATs or questions relating to finance/accounting or management.

JJC, I really like this forum, I won't do anything DELIBERATE to hurt any precious member here. Pls know why some things happen before jumping into conclusion. I appreciate you. Take charge and all the best. God bless you.

JJC

@faith yetu am sory if i jump into wrong conclusion. Just dat i was too curious 2 get d info. U proved u r stil an honourable &respectable member. tanx.

@jjc, u be puma.

My brother, JJC, I understand, NO PROBLEM. I hope I answered your question, if there's anything relevant you need to know, you'd be updated. Take charge.

pls is it possible to gate crash ?

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast