+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Fidelity or Msc Economics

Fidelity or Msc Economics

I just got a job from Fidelity Bank plc and i am currently undergoing an Msc economics uniben as full timer. PLEASE I WOULD NEED YOUR CANDID ADVISE ON HOW TO GO ABOUT THIS. THANKS

JGK

Re: Fidelity or Msc Economics

If i were you, i will look @ d possibility of getting another job after d Msc and the present situation in the country and decide. If d job pays alot, then defer ur msc bros in order to be on the safer side.
    £

H

Job is numero uno. Go 4 a partime msc anytime. Congrat!

if it is marketing, please don't goooooo!!! i have had 2 friends who's careers where cut short because of the banks marketing job, they through them out after 6months when they could not met the target.

It is a pity that the situation of the country have so deteriorated that we dont value education anymore.i think u already know the answer to ur question....it all depends on ur vision, values and goals in life...what seems good is not always the best.

9moh......i love ur response ..9moh has said it all dat wat seems good is not d best..finish ur msc programme

In my honest opinion, i'll say finish your MSc as you'll have a lot more prospects after that but you know what matters most to you at this time in your life and we really can't make that decision for you. All the best

Junior Member orisawayi johnson's Avatar

hello, go 4 d job. And find if there will be a way of changing to par time or pend ur admission of m.sc

WHICH LEVEL DID THEY GIVE U? IF ITS ANYTHING BELOW ET-EXECUTIVE TRAINEE, PLS JUST CONTINUE WITH UR MASTERS, BESIDES U HAVE MORE STANDS N PROSPECT WITH A MASTERS.

Congratulations to you. I think you should consider quiting/defering d programme if u just started it. If you r about to round up, u can afford to miss classes and get material from ur friends and colleagues. U can still pass the programme nah. If God sustains (which I beleive strongly) u can still do a part time MSC, now that you have the money. All the best

honeygal, JGK, METRO10, FIRE007, 9MOH,INDUBILI , ANIOMAMAN, CHICHI85, J- STYLE AND REKET THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUGGESSTIONS . I THINK I WOULD HAVE TO COMBINE BOTH , BY COLLECTING MATERIALS TO STUDY AT HOME BUT IF IT PROVES DIFFICULT FOR ME, I THINK I WUOLD HAVE TO DEFER THE PROGRAMME OR BETTER STILL GO FOR PART TIME COURSE.THANK YOU ALL ONCE AGAIN.

+ Reply