+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Fidelity bank test on thursday

Fidelity bank test on thursday

Hello house,pls i got a mail just now dat i ve a test on thusday from fidelity bank.i applied last week friday afta my pass out n dnt really kn ho d test wld look like.pls anyone who knws how it looks like shld give me an insight.

Re: Fidelity bank test on thursday

Hw did u apply? I dnt knw d test format.

did they advertise? how did u apply (through their website or insider)?reply pls.

Facts u need to know---The test is made up of verbal and quantitative mainly gmat, 60 questions in 60 mins. Computer base thou very easy questions but u ve to be fast and accurate once after 60mins the next thing that pumps up the system is ur result. the cut off mark to be successful is 50. I hope this help? Good Luck

I submited my cv to d bank when i passed out on friday n begged them to help me if diers any vacancy.d bank mgr collected it n told me dier r about to recruit.
    ify u mean out of d 60 qtns u ve to score up to 50.n wc part of d verbal,is it general or just passages of yes,no n cant say.

Hmmmm. Ur lucky o o o o o! I tink d verbal he meant was d 1 wit options true, false and cannot tell.

c... connect oh,whats the venue na lolo make we see weda we fit gate crash na,wetin u tink

lola i mean out of 60 questions u should be able to score half of it which is 30. I think is ok just be fast and accurate do not waste so much time in a question u dont know becos some are easier than some before ur time will be up,U already know is computer base so dont expect someone to chase u in order to collect ur paper from u. I know of someone who scored 48 out of the 60 which in % is 80% and their training is being delayed becos they (fidelity) have not gotten enough candidate for d training hence they are still recruiting.try and do ur best and u ll be good to go.

c... connect oh,whats the venue na lolo make we see weda we fit gate crash na,wetin u tink
    my dear chisom don't waste your precious time and money going to fidelity bank to gate crash becos the number of candidates invited are usually small probably 18 to 20 for a day and their names are being programmed on the system for the test. so where will u fit in when everyone must ve been sitted by a system?

Is in Abj n computer base n i dnt knw if gate crashing wld be allowed.just fill dier form on line or go to any branch to try ur luck.@ify i wld do my best n pls howz d verbal like?is it general verbal in gmat or a specific one.

lola i mean out of 60 questions u should be able to score half of it which is 30. I think is ok just be fast and accurate do not waste so much time in a question u dont know becos some are easier than some before ur time will be up,U already know is computer base so dont expect someone to chase u in order to collect ur paper from u. I know of someone who scored 48 out of the 60 which in % is 80% and their training is being delayed becos they (fidelity) have not gotten enough candidate for d training hence they are still recruiting.try and do ur best and u ll be good to go.

i just submitted mine with them,do i stand a chance of bin called soon

GMAT 2007 and upwards, computer based test

lolo86 how was ur test? u must have seen ur score immediately.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast