+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: FG JOB....V.I.O. is recruiting! Deadline is now 31st October,2011

Re: FG JOB....V.I.O. is recruiting! Deadline is now 31st October,2011

Quote Originally Posted by Opawusi View Post
    I wish to inform all applicant of VIO-DVLA , that just this morning i receive a information from vio-dvla head office that clarify that, all applicant that need any information about the ongoing recruitment and medical test,that is not scam. All applicants applied for employment with VIO-DVLA not with the VIO in d states. All inquiries should therefore be directed to VIO-DVLA on 07081240662.we shall clarify this on our website soon. Thank u all, eni ti tie ti jona koni ko na mo ti wa (ami),that is no body will be able to stop our joy. Pls my fellow applicant ignore fake information. Contant vio-dvla on this number 07081240662, for all information.

When you pass info like this, you need to substantiate it with valid proof and not mere scammish looklike info. There are lots of heat generated from this VIO-VDLA recruitment exercise and it makes everyone kind of skeptic. You need to prove to the house in an authentic way by disclosing an authentic source of information.

Am much relieved. Thnks men for dis piece of good news. God punish d agents of bad news and misinformation in dis house. Amen

I have come to observed that most of those that are saaying VIO recruitment is fake are those who where not Shortlisted. If they re realy shortlisted then they would have gotten the SMS.

@dave & the guy is mine, you both right. they are those that are not shortlisted for the interview.
    f

guys, i was invitd bt since d day vio denied eva recruitn,i lost interest! Many ppl hv gone to d offices and they denied d recruitment! For instance,i entad diamond bank today,evn d least pesn knws dat they recruitn and dat dia email is faulty.the guy told me to kip on trying! Please 4 doz in abj, wen nxt u go to d office, ask of d hr! Let hm also deny!

A government establishment doesn't use .com as their website. They use .ng.gov or .gov.ng .com is for companies. 2 application will be through VIO career page in VIO website

Quote Originally Posted by theguyismine View Post
    I have come to observed that most of those that are saaying VIO recruitment is fake are those who where not Shortlisted. If they re realy shortlisted then they would have gotten the SMS.
    i was shortlisted but i didnt get the phone sms. I ve not being contacted via phone or sms only tru email.

Be wise, most of d people dt clam d hv gone 4d test are all d agents of d fraud stars. I stil stand my ground, dix job is notin than a pure capital scam. Agents are every where

@thisguyismine, plz dont be fooled by the scammers. I was also shortlisted rite from the day one. I get every emails and txtmsgs dat ws sent out by dis fraudsters. I live in Abuja, & i have bn to dia office 2 confirm & i was told that the recruitment is a pure fraud. Ok. If u av anybody in Abuja that could sacrifice his/her time 4 u, ask the person 2 go to their office & confirm. VIO Head Office is @ Mabuchi Area, Abuja.

Those of us that are doubting the authenticity of the VIO-DVLA website should check frsc.gov.ng and nigeriandriverslicence.org. Then under related link click vehicle inspection office and see the site it will take u to. If its thesame with the one u applied from. Pls i need ur response after confirming.

Quote Originally Posted by adebowaleadeyonu View Post
    @thisguyismine, plz dont be fooled by the scammers. I was also shortlisted rite from the day one. I get every emails and txtmsgs dat ws sent out by dis fraudsters. I live in Abuja, & i have bn to dia office 2 confirm & i was told that the recruitment is a pure fraud. Ok. If u av anybody in Abuja that could sacrifice his/her time 4 u, ask the person 2 go to their office & confirm. VIO Head Office is @ Mabuchi Area, Abuja.
    @adebowale,u can stil asist by visiting dier office @OGUN HOUSE,CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT,WUSE ZONE 3.Thank u!

+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234