+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: Fcmb test format

@ Ebony, I totally agree wif u, banks don't give recruitment to other companies on their behalf, they do it themselves. Moreover, what workforce did wasn't plain and transparent, they denied the advert. Let's hope they'l call us soon for the test anyway, and please don't forget to post it here when you are invited. God bless

MIB
    Well, there are always two sides to a coin, jst to let you know that part of us that did the recruitment ish!!! with workforce were later called by the bank for a chat, like that wasnt enough during the excercise, FCMB staff were on hand for assessement also during the 2nd stage.. there is always a 1st time to everything, sensible and cost concious organistation now sublet their employment excercise as its the policy in developed countries to avoid bias selection. jst to let u know again, when we did the last stage, we were asked to put down our telephone number on the answer sheet because they said it was the bank that will grade us and get back to us. workforce also recruit for Citibank... I still stand on my words that, ur been squeezed into the interview lot.. simple... God bless us All

Workforce recruit contract staffs 4 for citibank get ur facts right ok. Besides wat do I care if am being squeezed in or not if u ask around u wld find out dat all d recruit workforce does 4 banks are always contract jobs n d onky thing I can say 4 sure is dat am asked to prepare myself 4 a meeting with management.

@MIB and Ebony, I don't think this is a serious issue that you two have to drag, we are working towards the same goal... Getting a good job. MIB, you are almost or let me say U are there already, working with FCMB, Ebony too has started the processes, whichever way we all come in doesn't matter, the fact is we are all working together.
    For your infomation MIB. Do you know that PZ is still recruiting This time, not contracted to dragnet or workforcean so will you bcos of that say they are trying to squeeze them in to you Like I said earlier, the channel or medium doesn't really matter, what matters MOST is the end, the result, the JOB with FCMB. One love and God bless

Re: Fcmb test format

@ebony i stand to correct u dat work force dnt recruite 4 contract staffs only,they do for full staffs too,they recruited for sterling bank last year.ok, j

@LarUshi4Luv:Bro, pls do not hesitate to to hint us if you hear any of FCMB test, venue, date, time and format.
    One Luv

MIB
    @larushi, yeah true and also for citibank cos, I did test with them for citibank last month, there wasnt any advert for citibank vacancy, we jst submitted our CV to staff's there and they collaited our names, sent it to workforce and those once called us for test. NO P ebony..., best of luck to US all,

MIB
    @ ebony, u can try studing interview questions cos thats what ur likely to be asked there and not test format as such.. I was also squeezed into th SON interview in abuja, I didnt do a test, I was called up for an interview.. so its not like I have hard feeling towards U. I was only tryna drive my point home cos its confusing when u came out and was asking for test format of FCMB, so I needed to make pple understand what was happening, some of us are also waiting to meet with the bank managment so, they are jst gonna join u with us also.. It would have been stated in the employment category if it was for contract rather from the vacany publication, it was stated. FULL STAFF.. so its not a contract.. Safe!!!!

MIB
    Someone jst pasted on this link/ thread on naijahotjob that FCMB GDP starts on the 11th of june and that the bank has employed the pple they need already.. u can check it out urself.

@ MIB saw it too,life goes on,would continue my job,till i see a beta offer.

Well I just got the call I ve been waiting for and I was asked to come with the orginal and photocopy of my credentials for a chat in IV, and I was tld dat I won't be writing any aptitude test I wld just be going to verify my credentials n talk with d management

MIB
    @ EBONY, whatever gurl, do ur thing...

MIB
    @ larush!!! bruvda.. All the way man.. best of luck in ur endevours

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast