+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: FCMB calls for chat

Re: FCMB calls for chat

pls if one can do the text witout invite,then when is the next test date so that i can try my luck too.thanks

Quote Originally Posted by POTAMAN View Post
    I received a msg yesterday from FCMB to come over for a chat at their Apapa office on teusday, pls house what shld one be expecting pls i need ur response
    guy just dress smart, have a complete shave if u b man n for a lady, ladies knw hw u can look good n knw everyfin on ur c.v. Try to b confident cos dats one of d major purpose of d chat...dey wanna knw hw u r well spoken,sense of humur as well as hw smart in finkin u r. If u can do all dis, i bet u u will do well.
    All d best bro....

Re: FCMB calls for chat

FCMB. I did their test may 3rd 2007 and passed among the top 10. I was invited for the chat.I paased that and went on to another stage, got the job, but their offer wasnt ok, as i had fideluty bank and one other bank willing to deal me close to 280k as entry level and u shud know which i chose The ladies were tooooo fine. the chat is just for them to meet you and see ur personality as almost all the questions were personality questions and other trivial ones. All u need do is be articulate and calculative. carry your originals if necessary, then know much about the bank. I guess you are going in as a fresher. that should do. Shalom!!!!!!

Wink Re: FCMB calls for chat

guy dont borther yourself oh i was at that apapa branch today ,men na marketing job of 30k per month and 6 million naira target per month well am not discouraging you if you av a better job than that you can just go and play with them in that their chat room.that pay is too ridiculous for me o.and they come out plain and say its marketing.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12