+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: FCMB calls 4 test

Re: FCMB calls 4 test

D staff i called advise me,well u cn gv it a shot ok,

@ehis... I'm against the idea of u telling peeps nt to go. The truth is this DSA job is one of the easiest job to get in nigeria as at now. Though it looks degrading for a graduate earning peanut buh the benefits are countless for a focussed person. There are two payment involved. The 25k or so is d fixed pay for operational expenses while u get a certain percentage of watever deposits u bring to the bank. I no of people that earn over 100k in sterling bank as DSA as well as a fwend that earns 250k in Diamond bank also as a DSA.

My advise is instead of waiting and sitting @home for that BIG TIME JOB, why nt lay hands on someting. U develop ur self, u add values to ursef, u meet people on a daily basis, u cv get updated wit work experience above all u can even be absorbed by d bank if ur performance is oustanding. And for peeps wit d banks Entry level requirement, u
    can even try find ur way into d bank by getting closer to who can assist.

@all without a job for now, Go for the job . Believe u CAN hit d given target, pray for divine LUCK and Favour and be on d look for a better offer.

Cheers

@hbee12.. Am also against d idea of u telling pipu without a job to go 4 d DSA stuff, likewise d way u r against @Ehis..... Simple!!!

Well anyhow u see it sha... I gave reasons for my view.

Then u can apply

Hahahhaha. Watever... I no need apply. I'm presently working somewhr... I've seen lots of negative comments on forums and I just wanted ppl 2 no dis dsa stuff is nt as bad as wat u guys tink. Though u'll be required to open accts and bring deposit monthly buh in reality, opening just a company accts can do it all 4 u, as there would be frequent logdements dan can make up ur monthly target.

Again Ehis.. Do u know that even if u work for a bank as a full staff or professional staff. You would still be required to mobilse funds.. Do u know that 70% of Training school graduate are deployed to marketing. Do u know that u re still degraded indirectly with insults wen u aiint hitting target? I served in a bank and I no wat the marketing staff go tru.

It could be a stepping stone for some.. Simple...

Ok,then u can live me alone, One love

@Ehis..hahahahaha

Am also confused myself bcz wia am teachin presently., am earnin up to dis 25k witout no much stress.. Shd i let go of dis n go 4 FCMB DSA? Guys rub mind wit me

Yes now ,abi

Tnx 4d info, didn't go 4d dsa chat also nd was finkin dis is direct wen dey said apt test. Was doubtin 2go bt since is dsa am nt goin.
    @ehis I fee u: 4 dos dat kno wat d job is all abt dey won't go. If u r wrkin directly as dsa to a bank is good bt dis particular is like attachee( u go waka die) tho dia is nt luck.
    If u ve no job @ all u can go.

i was called for der test last week monday in der abuja office, getting der d said is a contract job and d salary scale falls from 25k to 40k..... i have to take my live cos my present job is far more beta than all dix bank contract jobs... were d treat/talk to u as a fool

Direct Sales Agent (DSA) is a wack Job even without job, i will never pick a job like that 25k in places like Lagos or Abj hw ??U?? go take survive?? Talking of luck in dis already saturated bank market is going to be hard to convince customer to even Bank with FCMB thus your view of getting fat commission is nearly impossible

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast