+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Experienced Depot Repurgently needed in a fillingstation,SSCE or OND holdersonly

Experienced Depot Repurgently needed in a fillingstation,SSCE or OND holdersonly

A reputable filling station in Ijebu
    Ode has vacancies for
    PETROLEUM DEPOT
    REPRESENTATIVE for
    immediate
    employment.
    QUALIFICATION:
    Applicant must be either an SSCE
    or OND holder with atleast
    3 years experience as a
    Depot Representative and
    should not be
    more than 27 years in age
    SALARY:Attractive &
    Competitive
    METHOD OF APPLICATION:
    Send your
    Name,Sex,phone
    no,location,qualification,age &
    Depot Rep yrs of experience-**
    years
    in the above format
    to either of these
    nos:08058691544
    NB:Only applicants who are
    seriously interested and have
    atleast 3 years experience as a
    DEPOT REP should apply.
    If you don't have a DEPOT REP
    experience,do not bother to
    apply because such application
    will not be honoured

Re: Experienced Depot Repurgently needed in a fillingstation,SSCE or OND holdersonly

Tolu are u well at with ur post?

Re: Experienced Depot Repurgently needed in a fillingstation,SSCE or OND holdersonly

Georgee wats up?is there any error on d job post?if dia is,lt me just kn so that it cn be corrected.it is a vacant post which hs 2 b filled at a filling station am close to.all d specifications r spelt out by d mgt nd nt me.Am only trying 2 contribute my own little quota to d development of this great forum of ours.i stand to b corrected

I remember somebody went for the vacancy sometime ago, he said almost got killed in ijebu-ode. he narrated the story of one ritaulist oba who owns the filling station. That he was made to prostrate before the king. He said they all looked like ritualist..check the forum very, u'll find his post there

Yes Georgee, i also got wind of that story, those guys said they were asked to prostrate for one stupid chief and the chief must step on them b4 they can be employed as a depot rep. its was a very sad story then. so i dont advice anybody to risk thier destiny cox all these IJEBU people cannot be trusted. enough is for the wise. PLEASEEEEEEEEE. gbam!!!!
    f

@Obex..Thnx for shedding more light on this thread.
    So tolu, u know u ar my very good frend...Pls i dnt wanna see this post on this forum again

@obex and georgee,for clarification sake,there is nothing malicious abt this vacancy,bt d guy that posted the rubbish then ws the one dat misinformed naijahotjobbers,i ws at d venue of d interview on dat fateful day,His royal highness who is the chairman of the filling station ws d one that conducted the interview,one of the staffs collected the names of those that honoured the invitation and thereafter the interview cant start hs scheduled bcos His royal highness had an impromptu appointment with the Governor and we told the invitees to be patient that he will soon be back and immediately he came back,the interview commenced and
    the invitees were goin 2 his office one after the other for the interview.
    Pls fellow Naijahotjobbers,how do one greet a royal father in yoruba land?
    Is it not through prostrating? these was explained to those who dont know out of them that it is a taboo to greet a king while standing and through handshake.chikena

I ws flabbergasted the following day to c smbody post a topic that they wnt for an interview at ijebu and they took their names to a ritualist and they were even forced to prostrate b4 the king.whn i sw this i only shook my head for d person that posted such character defarming thrash.am pretty sure he is a dumb and a nincompoop and that is why i didn't reply his post bcos i ws boiling wit so much fury.when His royal highness went out to honour an appointment,d list of d names of d invitees is still wit d staff that collected d names.the malicious poster then just conjure those lies and negative imaginations and posted it then.

All what he posted were 100% baseless.one of them dat came for d interview made it and he is now the Assistant Manager at d filling station.i did not even disclose to him that i ws d one that posted d vacancy through which he got his job.

To fellow Naijahotjobbers,am a prominent member of dis noble forum,i dont indulge in anything and i av always been preaching against scams in this forum.Any fishy or unscrupulous job postings,i ll neva be part of it.
    This one i posted above is real and so be it.TANX

Tolu. Ok ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

+ Reply