+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Etisalat Test (Your Comments)

Etisalat Test (Your Comments)

Fellas, especially those who sat for the etisalat Finance Analyst test yesterday, I personally appreciate Etisalat for the kind of test they administered, i.e. based on your field of study not one GMATs that gives a particular discipline an advantage over another. It was fair and easy. I loved the IQ test questions. I've come across them sometimes back. It was OK. Let's hope they don't do family and friends like NDLEA. Your comments would be highly appreciated. Take charge and God bless you all. Bye for now.

Re: Etisalat Test (Your Comments)

The test was fair enough but the major challenge is the pass mark of 80% announced by the cordinator of the test.The standard is just too high.May GOD see u through.
    O

Re: Etisalat Test (Your Comments)

@Possibility, yes u're right. One of the cordinators said so. I'm sure you wrote yours at the tower beside NNPC. I was told the same test was held at another centre. I'm not sure of this info but hope they wanted to recruit reasonable number of people. Please let us know if they have started calling successful people. I'm highly optimistic. God help us all. 80% is not an easy thing.

+ Reply