+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: ERNST & YOUNG TEST WAS JUST BELOW STANDARD

ERNST & YOUNG TEST WAS JUST BELOW STANDARD

ERNST & YOUNG TEST WAS JUST BELOW STANDARD...

FOR ME THE TEST CONDUCTED BY THIS ORGANIZATION YESTERDAY@YABA TECH WAS JUST "TOO BELOW STANDARD".

INVITING THE CROWD AND NOT MAKING ADEQUATE PROVISION FOR THEM TO TAKE THEIR TEST FOR THEY COULD HAVE INVITED BY BATCHES IF NOT FOR THE BACKYARD SHORTLISTING THAT THEY WILL END UP WITH.

AND ALSO THE FIRST SET WAS ALLOW ONE HOUR WHILE LATER THEY STARTED GIVING OTHERS 40 MINUTES WHEN ITS WAS ALREADY LATE ...THAT WAS REALLY UNFAIR MOSTLY FOR A "PERCEIVE" STANDARD ORGANIZATION LIKE THAT.

WELL FOR ME I COULDN'T WAIT FOR I HAD TO GO BACK TO THE OFFICE FOR EVEN SOME FRIENDS THAT HA D TO TRAVEL ALL THE WAY DOWN TO LAGOS FOR THE TEST HAD TO GO BACK BECAUSE OF THE LOW STANDARD THAT THE TEST WAS CONDUCTED.

THANK GOD FOR BOUNDLESS OPPORTUNITY FOR IF I WERE ONE OF THE TOP MANAGEMENT OF THIS ORGANIZATION I WILL CANCEL THE TEST THAT WAS CONDUCTED FOR TO ME ITS WS REALLY POOR AND OF LOW STANDARD.....

SEE U GUYS AT THE TOP AND STAY COOL...pls post ur own view :P

Re: ERNST & YOUNG TEST WAS JUST BELOW STANDARD

Thank God I changed my mind because I just realised that everyone had the same date for the exam so i figured it would be jam packed.anyways.....see you at the top.

my flight to lagos was canceled due to the strike at first i was frustrated but as i scrolled thru peoples coment on my fone at the airport about that sham of a test i realised it was actually a blessing for me in diguise........U know what guys lets all go to their International website contact us section and lets tell them anout the sham their nigerian office conducted as test, may be thet will do something.

Infact Nigerian recruitment most times is too full of back yard recruitment for they advertise for RECRUITMENT AND END UP RECRUITING THEIR BROTHER'S AND SISTER'S AND EVEN RELATIVE'S INTO THE FIRM.

sO WHAT IS THE ESSENCE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS for in the recruitment of Ernst & Young there is no difference...

Thank God i didn't lose my new job because of Ernst& Young Test...

I really had my regret to have attended the test all the way from Zaria. well, ey just ended up disappointing themselvs. Can U imagine, I had to push my way in to the hall, my heart was beating very fast and was tensed and in such condition I was writing what was suppose to be called an apptitude test, A mockery of the Big 4!!!!!!!!! The test was leaked, 1st set were allowed 1hr later reduced to 40mins and much later 25mins, too too bad. Pls a call to the other Big 4 to delist ey from their league.

I guess EY never saw this coming or may be it was just an unimagined lapse on their part. Anyway, I guess they've learnt their lessons.
    Goodluck to those who will eventually make it through.
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

was really sad

+ Reply