+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Eagle search service of nigeria

Eagle search service of nigeria

dear all,
    pls house did anybody know anything about this poeple "eagle search of nigeria" they ask us to pay some money in to their account dat they will send us the link for the test, pls house i jst want to know how true this poeple are

Re: Eagle search service of nigeria

Run for your life,they're Scammers

@deji
    any personal experience or d 'money thing'? I dnt knw hw true they r bt surprisingly i saw their banner @d gate of one of post offices in Lagos yestday sayn dat their scratch card is sold there. Bt i ve seen a lot of folks on dis forum complainin abt inability 2log onto their website after makn payments. Finally,i be like say dat advert hz no deadlin,which makes it fishy.

thanks pls i need more comment so that i will know where to put head

only God we help us in the country, pls i need more info about them

Dear Applicant,If you are still having difficulties submitting your online application forms, you have been considered to take the online aptitude test for the positions you wish to apply for. Proceed to make payment of N1,250 (one thousand two hundred and fifty naira) for the online test to any of the following banks below;1. First Bank ? AC/No: 227 203000 64602. Oceanic Bank ? AC/No: 237 110100 59243. GTBank ? AC/No: 228 664261 1104. Skye Bank ? A/C No: 1771 1943 17Beneficiary: Eagle Search Services NigeriaAfter payment is made, Endeavour to alert Eagle Search Services by sending SMS through your mobile phone, with the Keyword: Eagle (space) search (space) yourname (space) your emailaddress (space) bankpaymenttellerno (space) paymentdate (space) PositionApplied to 35811 to receive the aptitude test access link before Oral Interview.You can also send sms to 08020626422 with the Keyword: Eagle (space) search (space) yourname (space) your emailaddress (space) bankpaymenttellerno (space) paymentdate (space) PositionAppliedAlternatively you can send an email to [email protected] with the Keyword: Eagle (space) search (space) yourname (space) your emailaddress (space) bankpaymenttellerno (space) paymentdate (space) PositionAppliedThe Application deadline is June 15, and the last date to take your aptitude test is June 22nd.Please make sure you follow all instructions before taking the test and ensure you come with your original payment slips, 4 passport photographs and original credentials when invited for an Oral interview.All candidates taking online aptitude test should ensure they use a good and reliabe internet service or cafe to avoid any interruption during the aptitude test session.Please print out your performance details which would be sent to your emails, after the test and bring it along with you on your oral interview.You will be issued a recruitment form to fill at the interview center before the commencement of your oral interview,Wishing you every success in your aptitude test and hope to see you on your Oral Interview date.ManagementEagle Search Services

The above posted mail was what I recved after paying N100 via text msg. I really doubt if this is true....Guys pls I need ur comments/advice

thanks for ur responds on this matter, this is what they sent to me now that i shld take a test. see the link Sign In - Psc Ltd Group Online Test Engine anybody i can do the test

Tunabo,Thanks for the info but u are yet to say ur take on this issue.Are they real or...?

It was said to be a federal govt Job. I asked a few questions wen i visited their office at Apapa. I hope its real. Has anybody taken d test? what does it look like? i might log on to write mine! God will save we job seekers o. D recuitment according to them is across Nigeria and Nigeria Postal Service is aware and dat gives me confidence atleast. May God help me and make d moni paid pay off. Deadline now June 15th. Gudluck!
    If God be for me.....

+ Reply