+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Dukwe inc Ltd Dukwe INC

Dukwe inc Ltd Dukwe INC

Pls did anibody get message from dem 4 an interview in ph? Does anibody av an idea about the company?

Quote Originally Posted by onyinyecheryl View Post
    Pls did anibody get message from dem 4 an interview in ph? Does anibody av an idea about the company?
    i got an email from them too,although its my first time applying but i think the company is a good one based on the info i saw on thier website,anybody with idea about the company should tell us,am gonna attend the interview,where are u currently? Because am in warri,delta ,mayb we could go together if u recide close..

Re: Dukwe inc Ltd Dukwe INC

Get reay to part with some kool money. My policy is any coy like Dukwe dats asks for money before employment is AUTOMATICALLY a no go area. I don waka tetey.....

Quote Originally Posted by dav2009 View Post
    Get reay to part with some kool money. My policy is any coy like Dukwe dats asks for money before employment is AUTOMATICALLY a no go area. I don waka tetey.....
    have u applied to them before? Please clarify,and do they usually ask for money before employment after ur interview with them @ph? Please reply

Clever pls do there ask for money from applicants........i didnt get the invite buh a frind did jus wana confirm b4 she travels from lag to ph

Clever pls do there ask for money from applicants .......i didnt get the invite buh a frind did jus wana confirm b4 she travels from lag to ph 4 the interview to hold on friday!

@Dav...do dey ask 4 money.......bcos i got an IV......n i wnt 2 kwn oh....i nor fit go waste money travel 2 P/H

Yeah,got their message last night to come to benin today for an interview and am even based in ilorin...can you imagine?

I got d IV 2 come 2 PH last wk bt cudn't go cos i stay in Lagos. Pls what's the Benin Office Address. Moreover,it's an Orientation programme

@Dav: did u go and they asked u to pay and how much did they ask u to pay? Or are u just assuming?

See......orientation goes on at their office everyday..U will b asked to pay fr a form then start the jegede btz..lol.I hv tasted n seen..so if u hv extra moni..then u go n see fr ur selve..its mr like networkin..the dukwe company has good products fr the public buh dey hvnt started any of them

Ha, graduates don suffer!! can smone luking 4 a job pay to get it, it definitely means der don't av moni. ?†h?nk? for the info pals, we all nid to cautious as a serpent innocent as Doves! God help us.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast