I strongly believe everyone needs some form of identification, either national ID, Drivers License, Voters card etc. It appears most of the job seekers don't have one of these mentioned form of identification and most times ruins their chances of writing job test. I am a witness at the just concluded GTBank test in Port Hacourt. Some job seekers were not allowed to write due to no form of identification.
Now, i am throwing this out to NHJ peeps to get a drivers license at affordable rate and its going to be express, 2days maximum.
Drivers license cost 5k an it takes 2 weeks to process it under normal due protocol or procedures. But i have fashioned out a way you can get your license for 4k and it will be out in just 2days. Incase you also wat to do your vehicle license, change of ownership(private and commercial) get in touch with me and i'll give you the best price no one will give. This is genuine, you can call me up to meet with me in person and i'll be there. Here is my contact phone numbers: 08060129686, 08068578721. My name is Chidi and am based in Port Harcourt