+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Topic: DRAGNET's UNION BANK TEST !!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by heleex View Post
    What is the pay for like for Union Bank cos I'm still contemplating whether to skip my work or not to attend the test. So, if the pay is worth it, I may take a risk and give it a try or forget it depending on the circumstances of my job.
    if u have a place u r workin already, just ignore dem. D bank is a very useless bank to wanna sacrifice all dos travelin to. wat i do knw is dat d bank is d lowest payin bank in naija and dat means dey pay below 80k cos i knw wema bank still pays up to 90k. even got a news dat dey slashed d salaries of deir staffs last year wen oda high payin banks in d country r reviewin salaries to increase staff salaries. Imagine workin a bank job bein paid dat kinda money wen oda peeps in oda banks receive 150k n above. So if u have better fin u r doin, its nt worth it ma dear...T-blaze said it all as well.

for d record, i am nt sayin dis from discouragin peeps from doin d test or nt takin it crious o... Bt incase u dnt get it, just dnt get angry or anyfin cos its nt a joy u can cry abt

Re: DRAGNET's UNION BANK TEST !!!!!!!!!!!

Hi guys!am confused here.mine was just personality assesment test,didn't ? any aptitude test invitation.wats happening?

Yeah same with me just did the personality test and I haven't seen the test details ooh pls who has any possible idea wat can be done about this

Quote Originally Posted by amygurl View Post
    @ fran check ur mail. I hv 4warded it
    thanks so much dear...i got it..i wish u a great life full of blessings

@amygurl n musco4me I waNt to write mine in lag since '? currently based hia but iv got a PH invite, can I change it to lagos, pls giv ?e †?? number , my email is [email protected].. Thks

http://www.faceoftesting.com/s稉￾ple/GSE Sample AssessmentsVerbal AssessmentPassage will be followed by four (4) questions, each question has four(4) answer options from which you are meant to select the two(2) correct answer options:Sample PassageAmendment to your credit card agreement:As a result of new legislation, there are important changes to the default charges on credit card accounts, effective from the first of next month.Annual Percentage Rates (APRs) on existing balances will no longer be raised for all late payments. The APR will only be increased if the minimum monthly payment is not made within 90 days of the due date. If your APR rate increases due to payment after this grace period, it will only return to its original rate if minimum payments are made by their due date for three consecutive billing cycles.Please note: Annual Percentage Rates for future transactions may be raised at any point, subject to 60 days prior notification of any rate change.You will no longer be charged a penalty fee for exceeding your credit limit. However, it is important to remember that any transaction that will cause you to go over your credit limit may be declined. Thus, it is essential to stay aware of how close you are to your limit.For your convenience, the payments due date will now always fall on the same day of every month. This due date will always be 30 days from the last day of your statement period. Although your APR rate will not be affected by payments falling within the90-day grace period, your account willstill be charged a late payment fee if payment is received after the due date.1) Which two of these statements must be true?a) The penalty fee for over-running the account’s credit limit has been eliminated.b) There are no longer any repercussions for exceeding your credit limit.c) The changes described do not affect the account’s credit limit.d) Transactions above the account’s credit limit will automatically be declined.2) Which two of these statements must be true?a) APR rates can only be increased if payments are more than 90 days late.b) Late payments will no longer be subject to an increased Annual Percentage Rate.c) Prior to this new legislation, payments made less than 90 days late attracted a higher APR.d) Elevated APR rates incurred by late payment will apply for a minimum of three billing cycles.3) Which two of these statements must be true?a) New legislation has resulted in more lenient terms for the account holder.b) The changes described are intended to prevent late payments.c) The changes to the account do not come into effect immediately.d) New legislation has revoked all credit card default fees.4) Which two of these statements must be true?a) Account holders now have more time between the statement’s final dayand the payment due date.b) Previously, the credit card’s payment due date was variable.c) The late payment penalty fee remains in force following the new legislation.d) The account’s grace period has been extended.Numerical AssessmentA table or chart will be followed by four (4) questions, you are meant to pick the correct answer from the six (6) available answer options.Sample ChartThe two pie-charts below show the number of holidays sold in 5 country locations by two holiday companies: Syetam Ltd; and Gyecos Ltd.1. What was the ratio of United Kingdom to United States holidayssold by Gyecos Ltd?(A) 2:1(B) 2:5(C) 5:2(D) 1:5(E) 1:2(F) 5:12. If Gyecos Ltd sells an average of 120 holidays across 15 countries worldwide, how many holidays are sold to countries other than those shown in the pie-chart?(A) 1800(B) 805(C) 1200(D) 995(E) 600(F) None of these options3. Syetam’s offers two types of holiday in the United States. The Florida holiday was twice as popular as the California holiday. How many holidays were sold to California?(A) 20(B) 40(C) 60(D) 80(E) 100(F) 1204. If 15% of Syetam’s holidays to France are cancelled and 50% of these cancellations attract a cancellation charge, then how many French holidays attract a cancellation charge?(A) 5(B) 10(C) 15(D) 25(E) 35(F) 505. The total number of holidays sold by Syetam Ltd was 1100. What level of sales was to countries other than those shown?(A) 100(B) 180(C) 160(D) 140(E) 220(F) 200Copyright© 2009 Dragnet Solutions Limited /div>

Guyz just got mine now,d venue is at 'chams city' in Portharcourt by 12pm on fri 3rd feb...Pls did anyone in ph get this message...lets relate

Pls somone shd inbox chams phone number to mi, pls. I'm in abuja, i've done d personality test bt hv nt gotten d aptitude test venue. Pls oh!

Quote Originally Posted by Enobong83 View Post
    Guyz just got mine now,d venue is at 'chams city' in Portharcourt by 12pm on fri 3rd feb...Pls did anyone in ph get this message...lets relate
    me too. But i did nt see 12pm

Quote Originally Posted by eby4me View Post
    Pls somone shd inbox chams phone number to mi, pls. I'm in abuja, i've done d personality test bt hv nt gotten d aptitude test venue. Pls oh!
    Check ur spam folder

I hvnt done my pesnality test bt i woke up nw seeing an apt test invite at chams city ph on 3rd feb.
    Quote Originally Posted by eby4me View Post

Mine is ph, 9am. Friday
    Quote Originally Posted by Enobong83 View Post

Mine is @ chams ph on 3rd, time of test is really inconsequential, as you can write anytime btw d specified times

+ Reply
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast