+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Topic: DRAGNET's UNION BANK TEST !!!!!!!!!!!

Re: DRAGNET's UNION BANK TEST !!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Original Kings View Post
    dnt knw where u r coming 4rm bt if u enter a bus 2 ojuelegba, arlight at barracks, take another bus to palmgrove den a bike 2 d venue.
    Coming 4rm ikeja or dat axis, stop at palmgrove den take a bike 2 d venue. Dats much i knw abt d place. Gud luk.
    Silva368.Pls dont stop at Palmgrove ohhhh..Stop at d busstop after palmgrove i.e either Obanikoro busstop or Townplanning busstop (if coming from ojuelegba/barracks)...climb the overhead bridge to the other side and take a bike to the venue....
    Original Kings...am not discrediting you,but it wld b cheaper to get a bike from obanikoro to the venue than from Palmgrove.All the best folks!

House,pls whats the full address for the lagos test and at what time is it holding?I was invited for the ph test but i have an academic exam to write on sat soi will definitely not make.Tried reaching them but to no avail

wrote mine 2day. D usual dragnet stuff. Concentrate on d test and dnt mind d time, ie, dnt be 2 concious abt it else u wil nt answer any question

Quote Originally Posted by dafada View Post
    wrote mine 2day. D usual dragnet stuff. Concentrate on d test and dnt mind d time, ie, dnt be 2 concious abt it else u wil nt answer any question
    pls giv us some of d questions u were asked. Pls

Quote Originally Posted by jadebaba View Post
    Just got back from †ђξ venue & basically ℓ̊ would score them okay. †ђξ questions are †ђξ basic GSE questions. Those that wrote †ђξ first bank test at chams last year wouldn't be strangers to †ђξ test.
    It is as depicted in †ђξ sample questions that is available at faceoftesting.com/sample though just a bit harder & time is of †ђξ essence.
    Verbal had 20questions with 2 answers for each question.
    Quantitative had 18 questions. Very fair but speed is very important.
    Spatial/logical had 16 questions ranging from very simple to absurd.
    So be at rest & just put in †ђξ best that you can. Ciao people.
    pls whats GSE? And how can i get it?

verbal is comprehension with 2 answers 2 each question. Speed matters; numerical reasoning. Jst knw ur percentages, averages and other basics; abstract reasoning is...what can i say...abstract. Luk 4 relationships in d diagrams. Thats abt it. Wish u al d best
    chrisxcell likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dafada View Post
    verbal is comprehension with 2 answers 2 each question. Speed matters; numerical reasoning. Jst knw ur percentages, averages and other basics; abstract reasoning is...what can i say...abstract. Luk 4 relationships in d diagrams. Thats abt it. Wish u al d best
    .pls did they repeat the sample questions on their site?cos theuy did for first bank last yr

Quote Originally Posted by AAsh View Post
    Silva368.Pls dont stop at Palmgrove ohhhh..Stop at d busstop after palmgrove i.e either Obanikoro busstop or Townplanning busstop (if coming from ojuelegba/barracks)...climb the overhead bridge to the other side and take a bike to the venue....
    Original Kings...am not discrediting you,but it wld b cheaper to get a bike from obanikoro to the venue than from Palmgrove.All the best folks!
    My dear, u r very correct. I noticed it wen i was going bak 2 my house after d test. It's lik 50% cheaper. Hw was ur own test na?

Quote Originally Posted by jadebaba View Post
    Just got back from †ђξ venue & basically ℓ̊ would score them okay. †ђξ questions are †ђξ basic GSE questions. Those that wrote †ђξ first bank test at chams last year wouldn't be strangers to †ђξ test.
    It is as depicted in †ђξ sample questions that is available at faceoftesting.com/sample though just a bit harder & time is of †ђξ essence.
    Verbal had 20questions with 2 answers for each question.
    Quantitative had 18 questions. Very fair but speed is very important.
    Spatial/logical had 16 questions ranging from very simple to absurd.
    So be at rest & just put in †ђξ best that you can. Ciao people.
    Dats exactly d way it is. The organizatn is ok, d test is fair but u hv 2 b very fast. I askd one of dem wen d results wil b out she said soon. Good luck 2 all of us.

thank u guys....for reducin d tension.

Hello house i dnt hv GSE material to practice i only hv GMAT, can i practise it or any1 with GSE material shld pls forward it to my mail tanx n God bless u guys, one luv!!! [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Pricey View Post
    Hello house i dnt hv GSE material to practice i only hv GMAT, can i practise it or any1 with GSE material shld pls forward it to my mail tanx n God bless u guys, one luv!!! [email protected]
    me too [email protected]

Please can someone forward the Gse questns for mi plz. [email protected] God bless yuu

+ Reply
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast