+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Topic: Dragnet Aptitude Test Invitation

Dragnet Aptitude Test Invitation

Just got dis msg:
    Dear Candidate,You have been invited for an aptitude test for as detailed below:Venue: , DRAGNET SOLUTIONS LIMITED 4 Park Lane,Shippers Towers,3rd Floor B Wing, Apapa, LagosDate: Wednesday 27-Jun-2012 Time: 11:30...who else got d msg?? Am becoming tire of dragnet sef..still consoling mysef on flourmill reject..now dis 1..

Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test Invitation

Got the invite too, but i don't know what i applied for..
    Pls do u remember what you applied for?

I can't remember either..I don't have a slightest clue..

Guess u wud be there dejive? I will try and be there. Its not over until its over.

A guy got the same msg during the week and he went for the test but he said they are two of them dat wrote the test,I will try and find the post...

I was d guy d@ received their sms for test on thur and av to go d@ same day for d test, we were just two d@ wrote d test and I'm still expecting their feedback. It was okay sha, cos d@'s my first dragnet test even though I've always been applying tru dem. We used an office for d test and not even a hall. All d best bro

@all, pls I just got dis urgent msg frm dragnet, pls help,Dear Candidate,You have been invited for an aptitude test as detailed below:Venue: , DRAGNET SOLUTIONS LIMITED 4 Park Lane,Shippers Towers,3rd Floor B Wing, Apapa, LagosDate: Thursday 21-Jun-2012Time: 1:00 PMUsername: VAC12008112Password: **a**Please note that this test will be administered electronically, and ensure that you are at the center with your calculator and a print out from www.faceoftesting.com.Please be at the centre at least 30mins to the commencement of the test for accreditation and come along with your username and password, as well as writing material and a valid ID e.g. International Passport, Work ID-Card, Driving License, L.G.A. Ordinary photographs or photographs stamped before being attached to an identification document are not acceptable.Electronic devices including mobile phones and cameras will NOT be allowed into the test halls.For further enquiries call: 08174613680Dragnet Solutions Limited

koleefem05 03:25 pm Jun 21st, 12 @DONF: I've gotten it, mehn, na surprise dis dragnet thing catch me ooooooo, the test was cool sha, even though my system went off in d process and have to start all over again. The verbal, God dey, shapes na die.One more thing, can't believe just two (2) of us myself and a lady wrote the test. House please pray for me oooooooo.

koleefem05 05:49 pm Jun 21st, 12 I claim it in Jesus name ooooo, d guy said we applied for an HR position, which I can't even rememba, and said they'll get back to us in a week.

So I think u can get a clue from this and hope koleefem see this post and make his comment.

Good job biggyflame, I just made my comments, check d thread. Dragnet is a confused recruitment agency I must tell you. Please prepare well, d ?s are not hard, just manage ur tym well, but their shapes na die oooooooo, all d best. I await their response dis week and I pray it'll be a SUCCESS message

Ok Koleefem,gud u ve comment though am not invited just saw dis post and remember I read sometin like dat early dis week.. Did u know wen u apply or the coy dey r recruitin for.. It is well

Can't even remeba Biggy, I even checked all my job status on dragnet website, but I saw nothing of such. The guy told me I applied for an HR role lately, can't remeba Bro. But you can't go if U are not invited, U-ll need an I'd and password

@koleefem05!I don't think I applied 4 HR role...or did dey choose demselves? Wat course did u study?

I have done so many applications thru dragnet i dont even know the one i am invited for.. Pls who has an idea of the position and company the test is for..
    I feel the iv was done randomly from their database based on qualification and specialization..

I studied Agricultural Extension from FUNAAB, with a year experience in Human Resource and Administration. It's a selected invitation I think, and I think it's urgent too. Just prepare well. Normal 20?s in 17 or 16min. The verbal is passage wif 4 options to pick d two correct answers, tabular and graphical maths and a logical shape section. Prepare well and pray incessantly just as I'm doing here too. I'm eagerely expecting their feedback. All d best

+ Reply
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast