+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: Dovecare offer letter

Re: Dovecare offer letter

Quote Originally Posted by DJBASS
    PLZ SOMEBODY SHOULD HELP US OUT WITH SECTION OF RENUMERATION IF IT REALLY WORTH TAKING UP THE JOB. COS, I DONT WANT TO HAVE MYSELF TO BE BLAMED.

REMUNERATION
    (a) Salary:
    You are entitled to a monthly payment of N130, 000.00 (One Hundred & Thirty Thousand naira). This comprises of salary, commission, health and transportation. The salary can only be earned fully on achievement of 100% of monthly target, otherwise shall be pro- rated based on percentage achieved on target. This salary only applies to the sale of CUG LINES.

What they mean is that u will be paid 130k if and only if u achieved 100% of ur monthly target else u will surely be going home with less than that every month. I can't tell u what the lowest u can possibly go home with will b but as someone has previously said, it cub be around 60/70k. Concerning the sale of CUG Lines, I think what they mean is that if ur given a monthly target to sell 100 CUG Lines and u sell 100 then 130k is urs. But if u sell only 20 CUG Lines then u might be going home with about 80k. It's all about the number/amount of CUG Lines u can sell at the end of the month.
    17th Wonder of the World

It look too simple to be real.The best person to shed more light to this issue is someone who is a staff there or has previously worked in the company.Please we need somebody to explain better to us on the minimum amount we can get in a months.Regards to all.

CUG means closed user group. A group of lines that have subsidized call rates or even free calls to every number no that group.
    You 'll be workin as a salesman, marketin those lines and the number of lines you sell in a month will determin how much you take home monthly.

note house:the 130000 ofered is based on attainmaen of their 100% target that is the most they can offer. if u can sell 100lines a month then u will earn 130k.but the probability for you to meet up with that target is infinitensimal.

This might not be an offer to jump at. I have worked with a similar organisation at ilupeju and I know what's on ground.

The fact is that if you sell no lines in a month, you will get no pay for that month; if you sell only 5 lines in a month, you will get 5% of 130k i.e N6,500. Your pay completely depends on your sales. Considering the fact that you will need money for transportation, calls etc to make a sale, the pay is not encouraging.

For those of you that would take up the offer, make sure you have a good network and minimise your spending while trying to make a sale. This way you can manage to take something home at the end of each month.

'The salary can only be earned fully on achievement of 100% of monthly target, otherwise shall be pro- rated based on percentage achieved on target'

THIS IS AN EVIDENCE THAT U WILL ONLY EARN THE ABOVE SUM IF U MET THE 100% SALES OF 100 LINE WHICH OBVIOUSLY IS NOT POSSIBLE EXCEPT THE SERVICE IS WELL KNOWN IN THE MARKET ELSE ACHIEVING 100 SALES IS POSSIBLE NOT MIGHT BE DIFFICULT. THIS IS PURELY TARGET DRIVEN JOB. PLS IF U DONT HAVE FLARE FOR MARKETING THINK TWICE. IT LOOK JUICY BUT ONE NEED TO BE VERY CAREFUL.

ALL THE BEST TO EVERYONE THAT HAS THE OFFER.

CUG is a closed user group line. The line can only be purchased by a group not an individual.For example a firm. Members of a given a group would be able to call each other for free without charges. For instance, this line is used by mum in her firm whereby she calls her employees with no charges and they could do likewise to her and fellow employees. But moreover there is usually a uniform monthly fee ascribed to each line in a group.

i got same offer letter. CUG (Close User Group) is the voice option that allows businesses with multiple phone lines or companies having common interests, forming a group in which reduced rates apply to the current. Now it depends on the telecom coy that owns the CUG. Best of luck guys. Lets just hope for the best out of it......

Let me talk from experience. 130000 was placed there to entice you guys. Zain is trying to market their CUG lines. They engaged Blue ocean just like they engaged Dove care. How on earth will you be able to sell about 100-200 CUG lines in a month? Mind u, you are selling one to a group. You will have to look for 100 companies/families in a month. Your basic cant be more than 30,000. Why do u think it was thrown open to NCE,BSc and OND? I was with Blue ocean who have a classmate of mine as a staff for 2weeks and i know what im saying. To confirm, ask them how much the basic salary is. Its strictly a target driven work.
    B

i just received mine, is it ok 4 us 2 accept dis offer house

THE CUG IS LIKE A CLOSED USER GROUP LINE JUST AS THE VIRTUAL PRIVATE NETWORK VPN. FOR EXAMPLE IF U AV 500 PEOPLE IN AN ORGANISATION,INSTED IF THEY AV THIS PACKAGE,THEY WILL CALL EACH OTHER FREE OF CHARGE AND PAY A SPECIFIC AMOUNT FOR THAT SERVICE AT D MONTH END.

I will advice you not to bother yourself.
    Any appointment letter with the clause :salary will be paid in full if u meet your target 100%
    and if not will be pro rated accordingly is only telling u that they owe you nothing.what they do is give you a ridiculous target and at the end of the month they start telling u stories.
    I know this because have been a victim as far back as 2006.
    A word is enough for the wise.

@oshiobat, didnt you read my comment? Dont accept it. You will only be used. Its practically impossible for you to meet your target which will result in non payment of your remuneration.
    B

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast