+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: DOVE CARE ARE THIEVES, DON'T APPLY.

DOVE CARE ARE THIEVES, DON'T APPLY.

This is to inform the general public of one fraudulent establishment called Dove Care professional services. They claim to deal in marketing, hr, real estate, recruiting etc.
    I and several other graduates have been there, it was a terrible experience i must confess, we are all out now for good.
    They claim to be a major marketer for Zain, and without an interview but cv submission, they would send you an offer letter, and call you for a 1 hour training after which you would be asked to pay a sum of two thousand six hundred naira(2,600) for zain cug line(your official line). Monthly subscription of one thousand two hundred naira(1,200) would also be required of you even as a staff.
    The funniest part is that the same guys that conducted the mushroom interview, did the training, sold lines to us, happens to be the front desk officers and customer care agents. They are also marketers themselves such that within the hours of 8 and 2pm, the so-called one small room office that Ark Proffesional services loaned them is usually empty.
    These guys claimed to be banking with GTB, but funny enough, GTB management and staffs dont recognize them at all. These guys are fraudsters, esteemed graduates be warned. (Dove care, Ilupeju Lagos No 19.)
    Thes

Re: DOVE CARE ARE THIEVES, DON'T APPLY.

PLS, IM SOUNDING THIS AS WARNING, DONT IGNORE DOVE CARE INVITATION OR JOB OFFER, THEY WILL COLLECT MONEY FROM YOU BEFORE YOU START HAWKING ZAIN LINES FOR THEM ON THE STREETS OF LAGOS.
    THEY DONT HAVE ANY OFFICE OF THEIR OWN.
    THEY PROMISE TO PAY 130,000 NAIRA COMMISSION PER MONTH BUT ITS ALL A LIE.
    I AND SOME OF MY FRIENDS HAVE FELL INTO THEIR JOB OPPORTUNITY TRAP BEFORE BUT GOD GAVE ME A GOD-PAYING AND MORE RELEVANT JOB THREE DAYS AFTER QUITING THEIR MISERABLE JOB.

+ Reply