+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Do You Need Funds To Finance You Biz Ideas?

Do You Need Funds To Finance You Biz Ideas?

with d current hardship in nigeria, were white colar jobs are only reserved for those who have d influence. friends it time to wake up from your slumber and dont allow those recruiting agencies tell you that you are dull. am telling you from experience, imagine more than 1500 people vying for position made for just 52 persons, nigerians lets tell ourselves d truth, the richest men both in nigeria and d world are business men. imagine you putting your self among then; then you will notice that those banks, oil and gas, kpmg just name them, will be dying to do business with you.
    the world is full of opportunities and new business ideas are coming out by d day. but there is a limiting factor that has hinderd us from actuallizing those ideas. i decided to stop looking for white colar jobs wen i discovered how to raise capital to finance my business ideas from a good friend of mine. Now I own a consulting firm in benin city. i actually started using my home address as my office, i know it may sound funny but its true, now d same banks who didnt want me to work with dem are now my customers. you see life? its sounds funny right? brethren i want to use dis medium to advice you, dont allow one stupid coy rob you of you inbuilt talent. use wat you know to get wat you want and be a boss of your own and be an employer of labour. companies in nigeria treat kings like beggers. friend lets wake up and do something now!!!.
    Before I drop my pen, i would want to help fellow young enterprenuers like me raise fund or start up capital to finance their business ideas. for those in benin, meet me @ my corporate office @ 24 adesuwa road, off sapele road benin city. ask of mr isaac.

for those outside benin, send text "help me" and email address to 08094096594 or 07039776421

Re: Do You Need Funds To Finance You Biz Ideas?

non residents of benin just send me your email

Quote Originally Posted by izik86 View Post
    with d current hardship in nigeria, were white colar jobs are only reserved for those who have d influence. friends it time to wake up from your slumber and dont allow those recruiting agencies tell you that you are dull. am telling you from experience, imagine more than 1500 people vying for position made for just 52 persons, nigerians lets tell ourselves d truth, the richest men both in nigeria and d world are business men. imagine you putting your self among then; then you will notice that those banks, oil and gas, kpmg just name them, will be dying to do business with you.
    the world is full of opportunities and new business ideas are coming out by d day. but there is a limiting factor that has hinderd us from actuallizing those ideas. i decided to stop looking for white colar jobs wen i discovered how to raise capital to finance my business ideas from a good friend of mine. Now I own a consulting firm in benin city. i actually started using my home address as my office, i know it may sound funny but its true, now d same banks who didnt want me to work with dem are now my customers. you see life? its sounds funny right? brethren i want to use dis medium to advice you, dont allow one stupid coy rob you of you inbuilt talent. use wat you know to get wat you want and be a boss of your own and be an employer of labour. companies in nigeria treat kings like beggers. friend lets wake up and do something now!!!.
    Before I drop my pen, i would want to help fellow young enterprenuers like me raise fund or start up capital to finance their business ideas. for those in benin, meet me @ my corporate office @ 24 adesuwa road, off sapele road benin city. ask of mr isaac.

for those outside benin, send text "help me" and email address to 08094096594 or 07039776421
    non-residents of benin city, for inquiry, send a mail to
    [email protected]

non-residents of benin, send a mail on how you want us to help you to [email protected]

join the successful ones already, finance you dream ideas with us.

PeterDavids Consulting Ltd

+ Reply