+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Did U write BAT accesment Test??

Did U write BAT accesment Test??

If u wrote the test, what was your experience?
    N

Re: Did U write BAT accesment Test??

it was ok, though the time was short.

really short indeed. Who knows when we'll know the result and what next.
    N

what kind of questions did they ask?

pls help with what d question is like those who have done it.

the test was fair. its jst the time-but not too bad a time. though, i din't finish all. but, in general, it's a fair test. kudos to ADECCO- BAT.

HI GUYZ. I WAS ABLE TO FINISH THE TEST EVEN THOUGH THE TEST TIME WAS TOO AND OVER TOO SHORT, I STILL FINISH. BUT IMMEDIATELY I CLINK ON FINISH AND WHILE STILL LOADING, THE SERVER WHEN DOWN. PLZ WAT IS YOUR VIEW TO THIS MY POST

It was a straight forward test which required fast thinking. Lets keep our fingers crossed as we await the result. Though after the test, I logged on to the website:www.xpert.adecco.co, logged in and checked my status and it was stated, "test completed. I advise you all check out your status.

kudos to be for a well organized test.

@nedu4ocfon, @DJBASS, pls any of u dudes shld post an idea of d test or 4 security reasons can send to me via email: [email protected]
    i was longlisted but have not bn contacted by adecco.

@DJBASS, As long as u finished before it went down, then ur test has been submitted but its still wise u check the status of ur assessment.
    @phizman,n Just study verbal reasoning in your G.mat u'll see its not difficult. Its only Time that matters. How fast would u be? is the question while reading?
    cheers
    N

first let me say a big thank u to Sammy for with out his information most of us will not have the knowledge that bat Nigeria is recruiting talk less of applying for the post or even getting short listed. So I say Sammy a big thank you to u.

To me Bat Nigeria will the most prefer company any young Nigeria that want a great Challenging, Prosperous, Rewarding career in life should work.

Then about the recruitment process so far.
    little is know about the testing partner for Bat Nigeria, Adecco but from there website one will know that they are testing partner to some major Nigeria companies among whom are major multinationals.

Adecco test pattern is not that strange to us in Nigeria,but is a bit off what the testing companies in Nigeria normally pattern.
    Knowing that Adecco nigeria is a partner or associate of Adecco Group(the parent company) with a standard to provide that they are a world class company with world class reputation well be fair and just in their selection process.

And I want to belive that this will be an ongoing process till they fill the positions will the candidate that meant their criteria.

If u have been short listed and you have written your online test, please double your prayer and if you were long listed but yet to be short listed, have hope u might be that right candidate.

I got short listed, wrote my on Sunday morning when I know the traffic on their site will be less.
    SHL TEST not new at all to us in Nigeria, Even PEWEKAC posted a website with similar question which I did practice with. Big thanks PEWEKAC but the surprise Adecco had for us was the timing which most are not use to in Nigeria.

Well all in all till was a fair test, keep praying the out come will favour me. Then to start preparing for the next stage which I don’t know what Adecco has in mind or will it be Bat Nigeria taking over from the next stage. But if you know any boby that has been employed through Adecco we highly welcome his contribution for the next stage.

Fingers cross and prays on our lips…The good lord will see us through this one!!!

See u @ da next stage amen.

+ Reply