+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 77 of 373 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127177 ... LastLast
Results 989 to 1,001 of 4842
Like Tree12Likes

Topic: Diamond calls for Interview

Re: Diamond calls for Interview

Donne u like money ooo lol....

80k every month,we were paid for evn d two weeks plus some days in may, abt 45k den June 80k plus 21k transport allowance from dt May to June. So ts every month. U knw am not supposed to be disclosing all ds in public, so no more hint on allowance abeg.

@Bugo u don try jare @least u've been very helpful! Abeg any news on Ibadan peeps?we are thru with our Medicals since!

@ donnemyke, tanx alot broda..pls oh! Av u had ur interviews alredy? & if dats a yes, pls tel me frm ur experience wat disqualified som candidats durin de 1st interview & wat constitutes de 2nd interview??

@bugo Which one be you are not suppose to be disclosing this in public, is anyone going to ask you to share your allowance with him or her?

@Bugo. tnx 4 d info, it means u guys didn't even spend upto 2months in TS. Dats cool!

First of all, bugo tks for not withholding that information. Of course bravehost my good friend, u want to work in diamond bank to render your service and be well paid accordingly.

@Richest_man you don't say things like dat. Such info she is giving is privileged info and could cost her the job. I doubt you ave heard of what is called a Non-disclosure agreement. You sign that to get most good jobs. After all of all the peeps dat were called at the same time with her she is the only one dat has bothered to come back and tell us something the rest disappeared into thin air. You ought to apologise for dat comment.
    @Bugo thx for the info so far. May you excel in ur endeavour. And I do apologise on his behalf. Cheers.

@emy nothing much. It all depends on wat u read in school and de content of ur cv. E.g, if u read chem. Engineering, dey ll lik to know wat do u want to achieve in financial sector and where u ll like to see ur self in next 5 years. Some are asked about diamond bank products and features/characteristics. For me de only question i was asked in de first one was Can i meet u. We were on it for lik 10mins. I was called up in less than 3 mins for 2nd interview where i was asked why i made 2nd class instead of 1st class. My ans. To dem is that exam is not de tru text of knowledge. We argued it. The branch manager wanted to walk out on me. I stopped him and asked him a simple question. " if exam is de tru text of knowledge, i ve passed diamond bank test. Just go ahead and train me as ur staff wit out going tru all these stress of selection process. After all i passed de exam out of over 1000, only 37 passed. They all kept quiet and told me its a pleasure and do i ve a comfortable place where i can stay in owerri." i want to advice you. Your composure is even more important to the correctness of your answer before the enthusiastic panel of judges. "20th"

@TheRock *silent* *smh*

De gr8t donnemyke! U jst load me wit bomb..now i dey feel lik boko haram..lol. Tnx alot 4 de hint. I pray dat de God dat did it 4 u guyz wil see me tru doz stages IJN same goez 2 all in my state. Plssssss, send me a PM of wat "20th" holds..lol. U seem 2be quite enthusiastic abt de date. Abeg mak we know,mak explosion nor us unprepared..lol. @bugo, tnx 2 u too...U've proven wat u ar made of ; DIAMOND! Ur comments ar stimulants dat kips me focused. I didnt kno u were a "she".

@Richest_man no hard feelings!

Donney my man, no mind me o, who no like money.

+ Reply